fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
You can enter online from the NEPG website or by mail. The updated flyer should be available very soon. The only changes to the paper registration from last year were adding 45+ in the A and B classes and a lot more C classes.

Jeff Bromley from Byron, MI already has the holeshot as he registered online at 7:00 am.

Let me know if you have any questions. Please spread the word.

Mike

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Where on the website is the event flyer?

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
In 3 days we have 100 people signed up. We already have 9 riders in the A 50+ and A Open classes.
I would recommend online registration. It is quicker and you get an automated verification notice.

Mike

roy323

Dec 8, 2010
online reg.

hey mike does that mean I am on minute # 1 :) i registered, but not sure how to verify it anyway , we'll still work a check on Saturday !!

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Who's the first to leave Mike?

ulmanb

Jun 12, 2003
New to the AMA here. Signed up and paid for AMA online today. How long does it usually take them to assign me a number so that I can fill out the district 14 membership application? Then about how long for D14 to turn it around?

MATTSKN

Sep 7, 2007
I think you only need your AMA # to register. Finaly going to give an enduro a try, nice. VTR was one on fathers day you should give it a go.

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
You should have gotten a temporary AMA number when you signed up. You also can sign up for d14 without your permanent AMA number. Just when you renew d14 next year you just use your permanent number then.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
If you are planning to ride the Jack Pine, please sign up soon. We have less than 100 spots available and they are going fast.
We will be posting the rider list including row assignments on the NEPG website.

Mike

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
It was not my decision, but it is a lot of work for a small number of riders. Pre entry for Pine Cone is not available.

The online registration may be an option for next year.

dave2005

Jun 1, 2007
Hey everyone, I just talked to Ray at Rustic Rafters over the memorial day weekend. All of his cabins are booked for the Jackpine, but he has all of his camp site available still. Thought I'd throw that out there for everyone.
Rustic Rafters
231-229-4433
rusticrafters.com

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Ray is a HUGE supporter of the Jack Pine. If you would prefer to have electrical and water hooksups, please give him a call.

I expect that tomorrow morning we will be at our 500 rider limit and registration for the 86th Jack Pine will be closed. A list of row assignments should be available next week.

If you did not sign up for the event, but would like to ride the trail, we can always use help. Let me know.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Jack Pine entries are CLOSED

Last year we gave a holeshot award to Nate for being the first to sign up.

This year we could give a "close the gate" award to Badgerman for the last one to sign up.

An update riders list will be on NEPG next week to include all of the last minute registrants.

See everyone in July!!

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Cool! I'm glad to hear I made it under the wire......it was a last minute decision. I had a good time sweeping last year so I thought I would ride this year. My goal will be to finish the race in a better position than I entered the race. :)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
BadgerMan said:
Cool! I'm glad to hear I made it under the wire......it was a last minute decision. I had a good time sweeping last year so I thought I would ride this year. My goal will be to finish the race in a better position than I entered the race. :)

Any you will still be sweep riding too!

Top Bottom