Jaymes

Oct 9, 2008
Well, the other day, I had sort of a midlife crisis, and I'm 19. I looked at my bike as I was backing down my driveway and remembered how fun riding it used to be, I miss the rush.

I have a previously raced, now pretty beat up, 1986 KX80 which my step dad bought me in November of 2000, so I've owned it for 8 years now. 5 years ago, we moved from our house out in the boonies with our 1 acre track. For the first year of city life, it was ridden once every 2 months, then only started and ridden around the block every 3-6 months til now by my little brothers and I.

I either want to fix the issues with this bike, depending on the severity, or sell it to buy another cheap bike with little to no issues. I'm 6' 165lbs, so I'm a little big for it, but this thing picks up and goes, it's still really fun, I think a 125 would be better though. My friend moved on from his kx125 to his dad's cr250 when we were 13 and 14, he could barely step over the thing.

Anyway, that's me, watch for my "Bike Issue" trouble shooting thread. I know next to nothing about bikes. I did take a class in high school taking apart and rebuilding a mower engine though :lol:

Dirtymotonut

Crazy Ole Bag
~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 2008
Jaymes,
Where do you live in Washington? I have several bikes if you live close by you could try out to see if you like a bigger bike.Even a KX80!! :). I live in walla walla.

Dirtymotonut

Crazy Ole Bag
~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 2008
aw now it is just 4 hours away...a weekend of fun what more could you want?? LOL We have group riding saturday at Pilot rock oregon all day so you are welcome to come visit and have a great time at a fun track!
Just let me know! :nod:

Top Bottom