Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Well here goes attempt #2
Last summer (I think) I was supposed to attend a wedding in Muncy PA, but at the last minute the bride & groom decided they wanted to be married, just not to each other. ;)
This year, wife unit & I are not relying on some corny reason like a wedding to go to PA. We're just going for the heck of it. :aj:
We will be leaving the Golden state 7/16 & we have to be back 8/15. I will be bringing my CR250 & my son's KLX110. I would be interested in a few days of riding in PA or NY......

Any ideas? :)

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
The weekend of 8/6 & 8/7 are looking to be the best for me so far.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I'm sure i can make it out for atleast a day. Only thing during that time frame is my brother coming home but i dont know what weeks he is spending here and what weeks he is spending in Philly.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I am always up for a ride, and any weekend is good for me.

Farmer John

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
I sent the peeps @ Paragon an e-mail to make sure there is not an event on these weekends.

Is there much single track there?
Is there a better place to ride?
Are there any enduros on these weekends?
Week day riding?

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Paragon is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Let me know if you want to do a weekday ride and I can be there. Even when we have an event at Paragon, it is still opened to dirtbikes, so no need to worry about that. As for single track at Paragon, there is enough for a full days ride without retracing your path. As for event, maybe someone else can answer since I dont keep up with that. You will miss the Nationals at Unadilla by a couple days on July 17.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Hey Farmer John! You name the days, we'll be there.

The Ridge Run Enduro is August 8th. If they have it in the same place as last year, it will be in Deposit, NY, just a bit east of Binghamton NY. Not much info on it yet-- check www.ecea.org as the dates get closer.

Tower City is also a great place to ride, lots of single track, and they are open 7 days a week.
www.towercitytrailriders.org
As a guest, you need to be accompanied by a member to ride there. But contact them and tell them your situation-- I'm sure they'll be able to hook you up with someone.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
I wouldnt mind meeting for a ride, its just another excuse to get out for the day

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Just a note that Paragon is now open 7 days a week for the summer, if anybody is interested in a weekday ride.

Farmer John

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
I have been considering riding the Rattlesnake Enduro on July 31st (lic plate is only hold up), but I'm flexible. Remember I'm on vacation & the only positive is I have to be to work on Aug 18th ;)

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Got a plate you can borrow from someone? Shoot, I may have an extra one by then. ;-)
They really don't compare numbers on the plate to registration, so as long as you "have" one, and some working lights, and a nice quiet spark arrestor, you should be good to go.

The Rattlesnake is a good run-- we usually try to hit that one, unless it's raining!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Rooster and I are most definetely interested in another Paragon ride, if you can do early August. There's always VJ (Victory Over Japan) Day here in RI, yup the only state that still celebrates it! That usually falls around the beginning of August.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Im in, I can do weekends or weekdays if you want to meet with scooter durring the week and ride I can do that, I even have a plate you can borrow. Its for a WR 400 but I see you have a CBR 600 ????? Hmmmmmm. :ride: . Of corse you should just paint your CR blue as it is a know fact blue bikes are faster anyway :nener: .

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
If Jason is riding, make sure you dont drop anything or you may have to wear a skirt to get it back

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Dont mind him, Scooter just likes to wear a skirt. I told him the Peanut butter and jelly was free, but Nooooooo, that's not good enough..... :laugh:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I have to correct myself its the tutu that jason has been trying to get people to wear, RM-guy is the one with the skirt fetish

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Let's lock this thing down! It will be easier for John to say yes or no to a particular date.

So, how about meeting at Red Ridge campground on Friday, August 5th and riding Saturday August 6th. For those of you (lucky) people that can stay later, camp Saturday evening and ride Sunday too.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Those dates work for me. How about getting there earlier Friday and get some riding in Friday and Saturday?

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
RM_guy said:
Those dates work for me. How about getting there earlier Friday and get some riding in Friday and Saturday?
You mean your boss...err I mean wife, will let you ride for 3 days :nener:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom