Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
Hi,
I am really interested in going, is anyone from kansas city area thinking about maybe a caravan? I think it would make traveling more pleasant.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Zerotact
Hi,
I am really interested in going, is anyone from kansas city area thinking about maybe a caravan? I think it would make traveling more pleasant.

BigLou got the holeshot on reservations.  Give him a PM.

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
I think there were 8-10 folks from KC at DW'02, should be the same or more this year. What area are you in? Send me an email or Pm. We have a good local group of riders, mainly woods guys but a few of those whacky motox'ers.. Be happy to hook up and ride sometime.
Also check out a yahoo egroup under KCRiders, that is a good pipeline for local rides too.
Jason

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Where you from Zerotact? None of our group has ANY tact...or manners for that matter.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by CR Swade
Where you from Zerotact? None of our group has ANY tact...or manners for that matter.

Truer words were never spoken. :p

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Originally posted by BSWIFT

Truer words were never spoken. :p

Wow, instead of Team Ugly, maybe we can just be called Team KC Punching Bags, anyone else got a shot for us while we aren't looking??

Who ever said being politically INcorrect was a bad thing..

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
:aj: Damn, I forgot to pay the dues to the Social Committee again.

Actually we have a great core group of about 12 of us that try to ride as much as possible around the Mo/Ar/Ok/Ks and even Tx areas. Be prepared for copious BS sessions, a fun KCiders group and lots of bike time.

Team Ugly in the hizouse...hey we can be hepcats too

Last edited:

mrmodine

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 2, 2002
You trash talkin, sally ridin, jager drinkin, non politically correct, tactless, hillbilly rednecks are gonna give the rest of the kc crew a good name!!

Seriously, ZT, we got a great group of guys here in KC. I know Lou is goin' to DW for the whole week. I will be going for three or four days too and I have room for another bike if you need a lift. I think Blue Thunder and CRSwade will be going as well.

All in all, plenty o rigs heading down that way for DW03...shouldn't be a problem to hook you up.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Maybe I should have used this " ;) " emotiocon, :debil: :confused:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
When are you guys going to get Lou to have another party/ride at Merwin?

Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
HI,
I just moved into a house a little east of wardparkway. I really want to go to dirtweek. I just have to decide if i wanna give up my nascar weekend tickets for that weekend, or come home on friday.

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Zero, DW is a hoot, our gang is just gonna be down from Wed night til' Saturday and coming home that night.
It is a lot of fun, nothing but bikes and more bikes, cool track, great woods and fun events.
Drop me a line at halfdigitshort@kc.rr.com if you want to hook up for a local ride. Jason

kc-husky

~SPONSOR~
Dec 31, 2000
Cool track? That track kicks a*s. And I'm not a track type rider. Will Lou be making sammies for us this year?????? he makes just like mom. :moon:

Top Bottom