Cr85RaCeR607

Aug 13, 2004
Sorry for posting in here but there seems to be a lot more knoledgeable people in here...anyway,does anyone no how much HP one of those King Cobra have?...A lot of the time when im at My local track "Island Motocross" theres this REALLY fast kid there on one of those 50s?Also,does any1 know how much HP a KX65 or RM65 has??

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Can't wait 'til Jasle goes off on this one. While you're at it boss, could you give another rundown of the mini's as they compare to each other (a la 05 models?). Last I remember you doing this was 03 or 04. It seems LEM may have stepped up with the R3, Cobra stepped up--but I don't see Polini or KTM making any big moves this year.

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
somewhere just under or at 14hp. LEM claims 14.1 from their bike but they don't have any good results from nationals to speak of. KTM just changed graphics but raised price. HAve not heard from Polini but they still have the same setup for the crap water pump.
Cobra has lightened their Aluminum wheels so they are now the lightest mini wheels on the market and they have the one year warranty even if you race. Also at least a pound and a half removed from the motor. something like 36 other little changes. Should be another good year.

KX's are somewhere like 16ish from what I've heard...but never dyno'ed one.

Cr85RaCeR607

Aug 13, 2004
wow...i wonder how those little kids ride them like that....anyway...my friend has a kx65 and claims it revvs to 16,000 rpm...thats not true right...what do these really revv to?

Top Bottom