Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Originally posted by BEEF706

No reason to feel low, you are a big reason there will be so many cool things going on with sponsers in the first place! :thumb: This guy says you rock :worship:

Thump I can't say it any better than that. Don't be sweating something you have no control over. All your efforts are appreciated.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Chili

Thump I can't say it any better than that. Don't be sweating something you have no control over. All your efforts are appreciated.
I disagree. I think Chump oughtta go pound sand and hang his head in shame. After all, who was it that cancelled Dirtweek?
:p

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by RV6junkie
Seems like KTM lost an opportunity to reach 400 potential customers in a very big way. How often do you get to spend an entire week with customers? Just think of the feedback opportunities. In many ways, KTM is still a “new entrant” to the US market. By participating at DW they could have allowed the buying public to develop an informed opinion of the company, its products and its people. Now they have sent an entirely different message.

Not to downplay DW one bit, but this race in Branson will probably yield to KTM over 1,000 possible customers. From a marketing standpoint, I can see why they made that decision.

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
I agree with thunder 33. Branson was on KTM's schedule a long time before DW. They are supporting there racers, and showing potental buyers there commitment towards the sport. I think someone at ktm made some plans to be at DW with out looking at the big picture (I.E) the rig schedule. Hope they can make it next year, but I am not cancelling my 525 because they are not going to be there this year! :yeehaw: Thump, you did your best :thumb:

Oh, if you want to test ride a KTM, as long as mine shows up on time, feel free.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by Zoomer

Oh, if you want to test ride a KTM, as long as mine shows up on time, feel free.

My 450 will be there on Saturday as well. I also can probably get you a ride on a 03 525 and 02 520.(maybe)

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I have heard it from a very good source that there will be a KTM rig at DW this year.&nbsp; Test drives will not be possible and the driver can not provide support (tech tips or spare parts).&nbsp;&nbsp; However, an "orange glow" will be at Cooperland Monday through Thursday.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'm packed!!
Since we are moving 7 days after getting back from DW, I took the opportunity to pack the entire garage in the trailer, lol. We'll be leaving the trailer down there at my sweet ol' granny's house, to avoid moving it later... unbelieable how much stuff you can cram into a 8x12 enclosed!

Top Bottom