Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Tigger just hit me up for Lake McKinsie over her spring break. We missed the last 2 but I guess the 40mph winds and cold temps today reminded her of our last trip. Is it too soon to plan a trip like this? Who wants to put this trip together?

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
March 15 - 19

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Jeff Gilbert said:
March 15 - 19

That MIGHT be doable. I have a project due to complete on March 31st and there is about 4.5 million hanging in the balance. If I am not working 18/7 by then I want to try and make it.

Jeff ?!?!?! you in?
Bundu ?!?!? BTW - Did you get the map I sent?

Trailryder42

Feb 6, 2000
Boy, you guys are cold natured. Just once I'd like to have you over for a ride when it's in the 70s and 80s.

Derek

Tony Eeds said:
That MIGHT be doable. I have a project due to complete on March 31st and there is about 4.5 million hanging in the balance. If I am not working 18/7 by then I want to try and make it.

Jeff ?!?!?! you in?
Bundu ?!?!? BTW - Did you get the map I sent?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Derek:

Would not even consider it if it is real cold. I hate falling when my bones are frozen.

When does it reach the 70's/80's there? I am always up for a ride when it is in the 70's.

BTW - Have you seen the thread about Kiamichi? It looks like that ride will fall back to May, because of the Dallas SX in April.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
If it's too cold I'm up for a reschedule, Tigger wants to sleep in the tent again. :clue:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
When does she get out of school?

We could always go then. If memory serves me right that will be around the 1st of June.

Derek would get his warm weather, but it would not be hot by then.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
That might be an option worth waiting for. I think it's the latter part of May if not June, I'll ask her when she gets home.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I will be pretty busy the whole month of March, but could proably swing at least a day ride. It just depends on the work load. I realy like the winter. Its the only time you can wait until noon to ride! In the summer it just sucks. We have to get up before dawn and if you don't find AC by noon your cooked. Riding in 100 degree weather blows. Even with vented gear.

Tim took us to Tres Ritos last year in june and we hit snow! If you got in the shade it was chilli, but if you stayed in the sun it was great. That was nice weather for the summer.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
craig_enid said:
FWIW, the Caprock Canyon enduro is the 14th, and real close to McKenzie....
Which month?

Trailryder42

Feb 6, 2000
May or June would be great I think.

Kiamichi? Never heard of it.

Derek

Tony Eeds said:
Derek:

Would not even consider it if it is real cold. I hate falling when my bones are frozen.

When does it reach the 70's/80's there? I am always up for a ride when it is in the 70's.

BTW - Have you seen the thread about Kiamichi? It looks like that ride will fall back to May, because of the Dallas SX in April.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Someone PM me when dates are firmed up. I'll make the trec again this year.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Last edited:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
17 degrees celcius is pretty mild :p

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm scheduled for work the 15 - 19th. But I'm still interested. Got a heart cathitorization scheduled the 9th.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
BSWIFT said:
.... Got a heart cathitorization scheduled the 9th.

?????, what does that casual little comment mean, buddy?!?!?!?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Doc wants to look at my ticker a bit closer. Doesn't really think there is anything wrong but it runs in the family. There was some indicators last year in my pre-ops so this is just a follow up.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Brian, don't you go getting all disabled on us. Leave that to us old fat guys (Sorry Tony, that excludes you also).
our spring break here is week of 3/8, No_Mo's is week of 3/15. I'll have to use the weekend of 3/13 - 3/14 for family time. Wait a minit! Mrs. Mo & me tied the knot on 3/14, I'd better sit this one out... :whiner:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
looks like it will be a great weekend - I'll try sneak out ........ :p

Top Bottom