craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Hi Guys,
Mary_enid here. Just an FYI in case you want to congratulate, harrass or generally make fun of the "old man".....today is the day to do it. He has made it to the big 50... and this morning after I wished him a Happy Birthday he said..."you know, I feel so good, I think I am going to make it for another 50!" I can see him still 'up on the pegs' at 100!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Probably doing it with out a seat as well. Happy Birthday, Craig.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Good thing you are riding that slow, orange bike at your age. A faster (blue) bike might be too much for you. Glad to hear that you are now 50 years wise.

tdjok

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2003
Happy birthday Craig.

I hope I have half as much energy as you when I'm "50". Not likley though, I don't have half of your energy now! Dont' forget to ask for your senior citizen discounts..... :nener:

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Thanks to y'all for the grief!
I've truely been blessed with a great wife, great kids, health, and I'd even consider some of you turds a friend! :p
I know it won't last forever, but I'm enjoying them all while I got them!!

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
craig, now it's time to give motocross a try. the state championship mx series has a 50+ class. as fast as you are, you could roll all the jumps and still run top five (seriously). go for it!

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
go get em craig!!! ride until you cant no more. thats my plan and im sticking to it.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Happy Birthday! :aj:

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
justql said:
Happy birthday Buddy. Sure miss riding and traveling with ya.
I'm also looking forward to a few more 12 hour trips to and from some races with you! :cool:
I know you're doing what you want/need to do, now. I'm sure the time will come that you can fit us back into your life... :aj:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
It feels like we've been divorced!

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Legally separated is more like it :laugh: If you guys would just buy some pigs and show them... :nod:

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I got stuck as the official (white) pig cleaner for my cousins at the Eureka, KS fair once. It won 1st place. I retired, wanted to go out on top. Didn't feel like there was anything left for me to prove.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
buy more pigs??? Craig already admitted to riding a ktm (just like your pig), and dereck keeps talking about picking up a 300. enough pigs already.

TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Happy B-day Craig.... :cool: I'm sure you'll be out there riding till the wheels fall off.

Looks like I'll make a trip or two up yalls way to ride this spring. Still have the red bike, just need to add some new tires and I'll be ready to go.

Top Bottom