Looking for Details of the Wolverine/Harrison race on the 18th,19th!!!

PoeBrian

Oct 10, 2002
Just wondered if anyone had details on the enduro at Wolver./Harr. Who is all going? Will most people stay at wolverine then travel to Harrison Sun. morn. or is there a place to camp at Harrison SAt. night? Just curious!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
normal enduros...

normal enduros have a time keeping format where after the start the riders must maintain a speed average, usually 24 MPH. If you arrive early you lose more points than arriving late so you are keeping track fo time all the time. In a restart format the "check in" are announced in location and you are free to arrive to them early and you cannot leave until your minute is announced-then race to the "check out" and your time is scored and you are free to travel to the next "check in." This type even eliminates the tricky time keeping and no time keeping equipment is really needed, just ride to each section and race the sections.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Gas Truck available?

Does anyone know if there will be a gas truck for either day? Fred T mentioned he thought there would be for Saturday's part of the event, but did not have any idea about Sunday.

Can anyone confirm Saturday and what is up with Sunday? Otherwise I may need to beg borrow or steal someone to run gas for me!

On "normal enduro's" - if you are slow like me, timekeeping equipment is not needed either!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
There are contact information on the flyer to get your questions answered.

Top Bottom