GalacticMike

Sep 17, 2002
hey, I have only been riding for a short time and I am looking for places to ride and people to ride with in Missouri. I am not old enough to drive so I need to find people who can. I am also not very fast. I ride a lot in woods.

Mike

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Hey Mike, KC does have a fairly diverse group of riders and riding, woods or mx, we can cover it all. Catch up w/me if you want to get out and do some riding.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Welcome to the sport! Heck yeah, we can get you out riding in some pretty diverse areas around here. Jason (Blue Thunder) is a great bud of mine and we are always trying to get out somewhere riding.

GalacticMike

Sep 17, 2002
Blue Thunder and CRSwade, Thanks. I would really like to go riding sometime! Let me know when you are going next. I will try to make it.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Hey Mike, if you want to do some real riding at tracks and stuff. Let me know. I can teach you how to jump without looking all gay like I used to when I was learning!

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Well...that's debatable :p

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
True, but everyone agrees that with you, it is Mass-Debatable!

okay that was bad! ;)

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Dang! Did you scare him off Rick? Hate to here that. California is cool but nothing like roosting in the good ol' Midwest.

By the way, sorry if I offended anyone with my gay jumping comment. It was meant in the text that I looked pretty silly.

mhardee

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 17, 2002
Hey, all you Missouri Riders... I live down here in Memphis and get up to Missouri quite often. We usually either around Benton, (south of St. Louis) or in Joplin - anyone close to these places so that we could hookup one weekend to ride? Looking for some trail riding...

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
OK mhardee, who are you ? Im in Memphis too and I head up to St. Joe State Park in Missouri many times a year and ride.

J

trsrdr

~SPONSOR~
Jul 12, 2001
mhardee,
Do you mean Benton, MO? Where do you ride around there? I'm in Southeast MO and usually ride over at Turkey Bay in the Land Between the Lakes (between KY Lake and Lake Barkley). There are some good trails and hills there if you don't mind a few rocks.

mhardee

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 17, 2002
Originally posted by trsrdr
mhardee,
Do you mean Benton, MO? Where do you ride around there? I'm in Southeast MO and usually ride over at Turkey Bay in the Land Between the Lakes (between KY Lake and Lake Barkley). There are some good trails and hills there if you don't mind a few rocks.

Yes, I mean Benton, MO.. (I haven't ridden there - just looking for some places) I have a bud that lives there and we race there (sprint cars) - I DO plan on going to LBL sometime in the near future! I hope it is all that I have pictured in my feeble mind...

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
I am not kidding. Of course, I have never stepped foot in CA so I would not know. Of course, no one has invited me out there....cough cough GETMETOCA...cough cough :)

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
St. Joe St. park......... this weekend........... i am good for sunday.......... TTR & GSR Too, if that day works for them. A.M ride. Gets too ugly with quads after lunch. any other takers???? Look for the DRN flag in the staging area!!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Rick, Sunday sounds good for me. I'll plan on being there about 7:00'ish. I don't know if Aimee will want to go or not. If its below 73 she thinks its cold :)

PM me with your phone # again - I think I lost it.

Top Bottom