braaptimebaby

Oct 12, 2005
My son and I live in Modesto and we ride Hollister or Carnegie almost weekly but go solo. Are there any norcal groups that organize rides and are family friendly?

rodsrm400

Jun 9, 2005
local riding groups

There is a group called Merced Dirt Riders. There are people from all over this area. I am in Atwater, I just started riding. Recently a friend of mine from Oakdale took me and a buddy of his up to Twain Hart to Crandel Peak. If you go to this link:

http://www.merceddirtriders.com/

It is a direct link to their website. It has maps and local areas, it also has links to contact their membership... they meet in Oakdale I think.

Kimmylion

Dec 14, 2004
braaptimebaby said:
My son and I live in Modesto and we ride Hollister or Carnegie almost weekly but go solo. Are there any norcal groups that organize rides and are family friendly?
Did you ever go to a meeting? I never seem to have the day off when it comes time. My family and I live in Waterford. We just discovered Crandall Peak recently. There is so much there I haven't been able to ride because we have been going with friends who have a young one riding. I am on vacation this coming week and want to ride one day at least. The ground should dry out nicely by midweek. The only day I can't go is Monday. I ride and the family. My son is 10 on an 80 and daughter is 12 on a 250 quad. If anyone is rding this week and doesn't mind an intermediate on a 230 tagging along....let me know! Kim

NWMyers#5

Jan 23, 2004
Bumping this thread... I'm located in Fairfield and am looking for some people to ride with. Only been in the area for a couple weeks. Prefer offroad but like to MX too.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom