squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Okay, now that we've decided and finalized, here goes.

There will be a ride at Lost Trails ATV Park on June 19 and 20.

I am going to book our campsite at Four Seasons Campground .

So now... who's in?

1. Rooster
  2. Squeaky
  3. PapaKeith
  4. RM Guy
  5. scooter1130

LET'S RIDE!!!!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
how about here. I hear theres some good riding in the fields, and check out the single track somebody cut for us. :nod:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Papakeith said:
How about Paragon?

must ye drudge up the grievous recollection of a better vanished time?

^^ sorry ^^ I have to speak in Olde English or Keith doesn't understand what I'm sayin'. Whatnot with his memory slipping and all, it's about all he can remember.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I know, but if you clicked my link it shows where I meant by "here", I am still waiting for an invite to ride in your corn maze

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
scooter1130 said:
I know, but if you clicked my link it shows where I meant by "here", I am still waiting for an invite to ride in your corn maze

So are we ... :coocoo:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
ahhhh! anytime in November you have an open invite. It's not all that much fun. Although, it is kinda fun on a trials bike

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Where is everybody? Theres gotta be more than 5 of us who want to get together for a weekend of riding. Or if you cant get out on fathers day, just come up for Saturday. I know Nate won't be there, since he and his wife both gave up 2 wheels for 4 and ride lounge chairs with training wheels now.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Nate gave up the WR to ride a COUCH? Blasphemy!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I was gonna see if I could get my hands on a quad for my wife to ride with us for the weekend. Is this not a good idea for LT?

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
:whoa: OOOOOO I'm telling, Keith is using 4 letter words.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Papakeith said:
I was gonna see if I could get my hands on a quad for my wife to ride with us for the weekend. Is this not a good idea for LT?

Have you been to LT's website? You have a laptop growing out of your thighs, so no is not a good answer ... :p

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Keith, How can you stand your son in law? What a wise ass. :debil:

Lost Trails a quad friendly so yeah she could ride there on one. There are several single track trails that she couldn't go on but she could be preparing our lunch when we hit those trails. I prefer mild Italian sausage with sauteed onions and peppers, preferably sweet yellow peppers. A crispy sub roll with light mayonnaise and some Frito's and sweet or dill pickles on the side. A nice glass of sweet iced tea would top it all off nicely.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I just booked our site at Four Seasons. I asked and they said they had plenty of sites available for that weekend.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey, does anyone want to meet for a trail ride on Father's Day weekend?

WTF, where is everyone!!!!!!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Who knows... all the good people will be there :D

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
scooter1130 said:
And Dave is coming too

Well there is that too. Speaking of which, I have a message for Dave:

"though I love Italian sausage, I prefer Bratwurst while camping with onions only. The roll sounds good, but MUSTARD not mayonnaise! There will have to be Baked Tostitos as I am watching my weight, and water to drink. You can fix it for ME as you will not be riding after I accidentally run you over with my borrowed quad.
Mrs. PK"

:rotfl:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Speaking of borrowed quads, there is a company that Lost Trails deals with, which rents quads. They will have it waiting for you at the park when you arrive. I'm not sure the cost, but if renting would be easier than borrowing one and trailering it down, let me know and I will get prices and all the details for you.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey, the lunch idea wasn't mine. Someone must have gone in an edited my post...hmm, who has those rights...oh yeah, Keith. :nener: I guess the gauntlet has been thrown down, there's gonna be some serious roosting going on (hopefully not directed at me :ohmy: )...ah, just like the good 'ole days :)

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Nobody will roost you Dave, since you volunteered to make us lunch, we won't want to get dirt in the food while you're cooking all morning.

Top Bottom