jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Anyone up for a weekday ride? My job is killing me with travel, so Friday is my best bet. Anyone? Anyone?

-jeffd

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Jeff, if you come pick me up, I will ride with you Friday. :)

I'll wait by the curb...

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
me too. :thumb:

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Thinking of hitting Mosier for Thursday night practice. I haven't been to M Creek in a long time but I'd bet it will still be a mudfest on Fri unless we get a lot of sun by then.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Jeff I might be up for a Friday ride. I'm thinking if I can drop my bike by on Thursday night (in my girlfriends truck), then come on Friday morn (in my car) and you give me a lift it could happen.

Also depends on if they reschedule the TORO race for this weekend...

Last edited:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
taraker said:
Jeff has been running back & forth to San Francisco for some reason.

I am flying out here for business, but you really need to stop bothering me and asking me to bring you back all of that rainbow coalition contriband you collect. :laugh:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Well they're not going to reschedule TORO for this weekend. What's it gonna be Jeff, Muenster or Marshall Creek?

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
yzguy15 said:
Well they're not going to reschedule TORO for this weekend. What's it gonna be Jeff, Muenster or Marshall Creek?

Heck, I am game for either. What is the weather like? Marshall Creek will give more riding time b/c it is closer, but if it is a mud pit, then I'd rather not go there. Someone give me a real weather forecast and we'll go from there...

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Marshall Creek will for sure be a mud fest. It is hard for it to dr out due to the already saturated underlying soil caused by th proximity of the lake. I used to ride there a lot and would have to give it a week or so in the summer months after a good rain....

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
How about it Jeff, Muenster on Friday with Enduro Nut? Where's JMD? Doesn't he usually ride during the week too?

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Wish I could be there to meet everybody, too, but I have to be in Houston. I really don't mind work, it's just that it takes up too much of my time. That's the only thing I have against it, really. Anyway, if something changes, I'll show up and throw some mud on you guys. Should have my thumper put together tonight or tomorrow, run a few oil changes through it, and be ready to rock and also roll.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Keetoman said:
Dang, you guys with your week day rides... I need a job like that! looks like I will have to wait until Zink to ride again.

Keetoman I'll be happy to trade jobs with ya, bro.
My weekly schedule:
-pack Sunday
-fly to CA on sunday night & get to hotel ~9pm and unpack
-show up at work Monday at 7 AM and leave at 7 PM
-same on Tuesday
-same on Wednesday
-Work 4-5 hours Thursday (That is 40 hours from Monday til lunch on Thursday), then fly back to TX arriving at 10-11 PM and drive home and get in bed somewhere between 12 -1 am
-Typically I spend Friday doing admin crap like expense reports, travel arrangements, etc.
Saturday is my only 'real' day off and it belongs to my kids.

So it goes...

This Friday I said screw the admin BS - I need to go ride! :aj:

Last edited:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
No job here, just school on Tues and Thurs. Jeff, when can I bring my bike to your place? I've got to do it sometime on Thurs I think. What time we goin Friday?

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
jeffd said:
Keetoman I'll be happy to trade jobs with ya, bro.
My weekly schedule:
-pack Sunday
-fly to CA on sunday night & get to hotel ~9pm and unpack
-show up at work Monday at 7 AM and leave at 7 PM
-same on Tuesday
-same on Wednesday
-Work 4-5 hours Thursday (That is 40 hours from Monday til lunch on Thursday), then fly back to TX arriving at 10-11 PM and drive home and get in bed somewhere between 12 -1 am
-Typically I spend Friday doing admin crap like expense reports, travel arrangements, etc.
Saturday is my only 'real' day off and it belongs to my kids.

So it goes...

This Friday I said screw the admin BS - I need to go ride! :aj:

I'll still trade ya :)

I am really glad you take one day off for your kids! You are a great dad and get two thumbs up from me. :thumb: :thumb:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Keetoman said:
I am really glad you take one day off for your kids! You are a great dad and get two thumbs up from me. :thumb: :thumb:

He is a great dad. I've seen him with his kids. They're lucky to have a great dad, and it's too bad they only get to see him once a week.

Jeff, btw, I sent you a pm. lemme know if that's ok.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Enduro nut, it is Muenster for sure. What time you usually get there?

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
yzguy15 said:
He is a great dad. I've seen him with his kids. They're lucky to have a great dad, and it's too bad they only get to see him once a week.

Jeff, btw, I sent you a pm. lemme know if that's ok.

Thanks for the props! I am working on the 1-day a week thing... I gotta get a new job fo sho! But in the mean time, I gotta keep the job I have, so it is off to CA every week. :whiner:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Whew, you guys ride early. I'll be at Jeff's by 7:30 if I can. I'll try really hard. I guess that puts us there 9:30ish. Who wants to call? Is it just the 3 of us?

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
yzguy15 said:
Whew, you guys ride early. I'll be at Jeff's by 7:30 if I can. I'll try really hard. I guess that puts us there 9:30ish. Who wants to call? Is it just the 3 of us?

No problem on the time, I'll be there. I can call Rebecca and get the code. Looks like the 3 of us - should be great - trails all to ourselves!! :yeehaw:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom