jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Enduro_Nut said:
No problem on the time, I'll be there. I can call Rebecca and get the code. Looks like the 3 of us - should be great - trails all to ourselves!! :yeehaw:

:aj: I am one stoked dude! :aj:

PM that code to me if ya don't mind, kind sir.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Jeff, call me during a layover and let me know when you expect you'll be getting home. How long does it take to get home from the airport? It's gonna take me about 30 mins or so to get to your house, maybe 25 if I drive fast. You've got my cell number, I'll pm you my home number also in case my cell battery dies.. stupid motorola piece of...

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Oh, and the weather looks wonderful. Slight chance of rain tonight, like 20%. Tomorrow the high is in the lower 60's. My mom said a front is supposed to be moving in so make sure you bring a sweater :). With all that snow it'll probably be a little muddy, but it's better than being dry and loose.. except for the cleanup factor. Jeff, I'll try not to roost you too much :laugh:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Wow, you guys that didn't make it missed a great one. Weather and traction were perfect. We practically had the place to ourselves. Maybe yall can make it next time.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
It was truly a great day. I am up for another ride like that any time!!!

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
The next 2 or 3 Fridays are probably a no-go for me. TCCRA this comin week, then we're leaving to go skiing the following Friday, then another TCCRA the week after that. I'll see what I can work in though. Make sure you guys post up when you're going to go.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom