dan4011

Sep 12, 2004
i have a 96 cr80, i dont race (im 15 and 5' 10') i just ride around and trail ride becouse its a fun bike to do it on.
i already have a fmf fatty pipe and powercore silencer, i want a little bit more bottom end but dont want to sacrifice the top end power. and i dont have alot to spend. so it has to be somewhat cheap.
im not a mechanic so it needs to be reatively simple to install.
also, whats a good online store with alot of dirtbike parts
thanks

Cr85RaCeR607

Aug 13, 2004
u coulg get rid of ur old silencer and get a FMF Shorty...that gives u a little more bottom,but i dont think it would be enough to make a real big difference,but it would help...also,go to www.fmfracing.com and look for "torque reeds"..those would help too...

Red Rider 53

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2003
A moose torque spacer is about $30 and is easy to install. It is a very good bang for your buck, the power increase is definitely noticable. If you havent already you might want to jet your pike with a 122 main jet and a 52 pilot jet. It will run a lot better with the Fatty on there. Jets are not expensive.

mmulishakid

Oct 3, 2004
modifications

Id get some v force reeds, (carbon fiber). if you want more bottom end, get a power now. you can also jet your bike. you can run vp racing fuel. get a uni pod airfilter, that will increase your airflow inro your carb. I prefer getting the v force carbon fiber reeds, those will be a decent increase of power.

Top Bottom