Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
I have my mojo turned off, but just noticed that someone tried to send me mojo for something (thanks whomever, whether positive or negative, all the same to me). :D

Surely this feature should be disabled on my posts due to it being a waste of time for anyone wanting to slam me? (or send positive). Any way of those of us not wanting to play being able to disable the entire feature? Like those that don't have websites not having that icon? Is that possible or am I being a pain again? I know I'm not the only one not playing (the black icon gives it away for me, yes, I do look to see how others are faring, but obviously not everyone realises this).
Cheers
Michelle

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I think it would be alot easier for you to just ignore it than for me to rewrite the code, but I will take a look at it when I get a chance.

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
I do ignore it. Just I'd sent a PM to someone & came back to the page it's on & noticed something there.
Don't bother rewriting the code, it ain't that important (on a scale of 1-10, it rates -10000000000etc etc.
Sorry for posting in the wrong forum, btw.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Aw, c'mon Michelle. All the Cool people are playing it. :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom