Moose95's and my family got smaller this morning.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
We lost our Grand Father(our last grand parent) early this morning. It was a shock to me because of the early morning phone call. He was 92 and passed in his sleep. I hadn't known his condition was degrading due to the folks wanting me to say focused on school :( It is trully a blessing on one hand though, he had been degrading for the past year, when I visited last he was in a wheel chair and suffering from dimentia(sp?) "Butter Fly" (as my sister named him due to all the monarch butterflys around his farm) will be missed. I am happy that he is beyond suffering and in a better place.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Sorry to hear that Irish and Moose. But, as you say, it sounds as though it was a blessing that he has gone to a better place. God speed.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Very sorry to hear that Irish. I just lost my last grandparent also. 92 huh, I bet you heard some great stories from their early years as I did from mine. My peace comes from knowing my g-folks are finally together again. Hang tough.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Irish and Moose very sorry for your loss. !the marzec's prayer's will with you!

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Sucks to hear Phillip. Stay strong man. Hed have wanted you too. Always tough to lose a loved one, but try to remember the good stuff and the fun times right now. It made it better for me when my Papa went.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Sorry man, hang in there and God bless.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I have experienced that early morning call before. Almost seems like a bad dream.

Very sorry to hear the news.

Jeff

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Thak you all very much. He did have a full life and one to be happy for. One thing I can say is that even though it was difficult on my folks the past couple of years at least he wasn't in a home. Mom and Da, took care of him in their home and he was surrounded by love and companionship untill the end.
God Bless and God Speed Grand Pop. Your grand sons will miss you.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
:(
My condolences and thoughts on behalf of the whole SMB crew

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
My condolences.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Sorry man :ugg:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
My deepest sympathy's and condolences to you guys.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Again people I thank you for yor sympathy(SP) Moose95 and I appriciate it!!!! G-Pop decided to be creamated in the end so alot of the family will be missing out. Moose95 just moved to a new job, Lisa our sis is stuck out in VC,BC and I am still stuck in school and under a job with a Kawie dealer. He wanted it to be known to us not to fuss over him(Big guy bless him) and not to do anything to mess our lives up over him. Darn it G-Pop! We will miss you.......

Phillip

Top Bottom