CornfedN8

Apr 16, 2005
I have been living in SoCal for the last couple of years and have finally gotten enough sense to move back to good ol' Georgia. Problem is I'm not familiar with the area where I am moving. Does anyone know where there are tracks/OHV areas around Douglasville or Acworth areas. I am looking at houses in the Dallas/Hiram area and could really use the help. I am riding a YZ250 if that helps and are there any restrictions in Georgia for two strokes?? Thanks again.

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
No problem with the bike, great riding in Bremen, (west of Douglasville) and many other places. More later. The humidity might cause you a bit of sweat, though. Good luck!

CornfedN8

Apr 16, 2005
Not worried about the humidity but thanks for the concern...it's the fat that makes me sweat...lol. I grew up in Dawsonville...I remember the humidity. Thanks and keep em coming.

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Sorry, in a hurry again. more later, but, my good friend has 204 ac. in Dawsonville we call the "country club" for riding, Jeeping and slalom/ barefoot/ wakeboarding/ etc. We'll talk later.

CornfedN8

Apr 16, 2005
Where in Dawsonville? How often do you guys go there? My parents have 22 acres there but it is all forest. Are there any tracks in Georgia?

Rouse5369

Mar 3, 2005
SpDyKen said:
Sorry, in a hurry again. more later, but, my good friend has 204 ac. in Dawsonville we call the "country club" for riding, Jeeping and slalom/ barefoot/ wakeboarding/ etc. We'll talk later.

any more info on who to contact for this area me and my son are looking for a place to ride we are from Hawkinsville.ttr230 and cr250

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
I heard there was a MX track near Macon, and an awesome ORV called Durhamtown off of I-20 east of Atlanta. We are almost 3 hours north of you. Good luck! :ride:

adam728

Aug 16, 2004
Not to butt in on this thread, but is there anything in the area of Statesboro? I have a dual sport bike and love riding all the time, been spoiled living within 1/2 mile of ORV trails for most my life. I JUST found out that come Jan 1st I'll be living in Statesboro for at least 2-3 years. Please be trails, please be trails, please............... :ride:

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Theres a new park opening up in Polk County, just south of Cedartown. http://www.highlandparkresort.com/index.htm
Everybody loves Bremen www.bremenmx.com it is a big and fast track, I spend more time in Calhoun which is run by the same people as Bremen but is a tight supercross style track without the "do or die" doubles.
Diamondback used to be nice, but it is very recently deceased.
I have heard the the track at Tunnel Hill is becoming a great track. Lazy River is also quite popular.

For more info about Gerogias tracks go to http://www.peeweemania.com/forum/ and see what the locals are saying.

Top Bottom