Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
I'm planning on going up to Muenster July 9th. My sister (22) has a DRZ 110 and I'll be showing her and her boyfriend around the place since they've never been.

The first few rides will probably be slow pace, but after that I'm hoping to set them free and "clean off" my spark plug :ride:

I'm going to try and claim the spot down in the woods where I have parked in the past if its available. Go right as soon as you enter the gate and go almost all the way down, its on the left in a little "valley".

If anyone else is going out there, free to stop by :cool:

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
I pick up duty pager Tuesday 7/5 and will have it until Tuesday 7/12. :( 15 minute response time. It's like I'm in jail for a week....not that I'd know what that's like...but it just feels like I'm trapped for a week... :ahhh:

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
Weather.com says 68° - 93° tomorrow for Muenster.

I'm aiming to be out there by 9am.

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
Have fun...lemme know how it was...I'm trapped by the duty pager this weekend... :(

Did you ever get that Sahara gear?

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
Joe Diver said:
Have fun...lemme know how it was...I'm trapped by the duty pager this weekend... :(

Did you ever get that Sahara gear?

I got the jersey at DFW KTM a few weeks back, and I got the pants used last week from a guy on KTMtalk.com, definitely looking forward to testing this stuff out :cool:

If anyone wants my old stuff, click here for pics and pricing. Forget about shipping if its anywhere in TX:
http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=118624

Top Bottom