JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Need I say more? Large white man, large white van, etc. If I'm not right up front, I'll be through the second gate.

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
It may be wishful thinking but I am going to try again. If I can get out of work, get home, and get up at a reasonable time, I will be there. It does not make sense to get up there and only have a hour or 2 of riding time before the gate close. I need to burn off some corporate fustration.

the_monk

Sep 1, 2004
Wish I could. Promised the kiddo we'd go since last Sunday was kind of a bust what with all the super-cold rain and all. Next Saturday? Or Sunday? Maybe I can squeeze another 2-day riding weekend in...

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
Still catching air!

That was a good hard ride. Daren kept us moving pretty good through the tight trails. The whole time he kept running away from us with his son right on his tail. I had to stop more than once to decide "which way did he go". I was a little sore the next day but I would be disappointed if I was not.

Thanks for the workout.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I might be able to go this Saturday, if my ride during the week falls through. I'll just have to play it by ear. Wish you were there, Monk. You would have enjoyed the day. Gene and I put on 48 miles, capped by the ride with Darrel. I felt like I'd been given a beating the next day. Can't wait to go again.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom