yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
We're gonna be out there again this week. 2 YZ 250s behind a pewter suburban. Anybody game?

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Eric, I can come as long as I meet someone to ride with. At this point, Dad doesn't know if he wants to go or not (too hot!!) but if you guys will be there, I will be. Let me know if you're still planning on going.

White Mazda pickup, dual exhaust out the passenger side, DRN sticker on the rear window, white Honda XR600 with DRN fender stickers.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
As it looks right now, Sunday is a go. I don't see any reason why we wouldn't go, but it's hard to see into the ole crystal ball nowadays. I'm pretty sure taraker and another group will be out there also.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I'll check in with you on Saturday to make sure its still a go.Any ideas on where to park? What time are you estimating arrival?

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I'm going! I'm going!
:aj:

parking in 2nd gate down by oil derricks...

-jeffd

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
OK Jeff! You still driving a green(or was it blue) Suburban? I'll park down in that area,too. Probably next to one of the covered picnic tables in the big field. Shade is very important in weather like this! I'd like to get there early (around 8:00) to get a couple good rides in before it gets too hot. Dad is thinking he might come now, too. Eric, you still game?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
we don't like to get there and ride till it gets good and hot. i wouldn't think we'll be there any earlier than 10 or 11. of course we'll be there. jeff, i get to ride your bike some, need to test it out ;)

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
No prob Eric. But remember - you break it, you buy it! lol

As for the 'burban - it is G-O-N-E!
Got me a new ride.

Look for a 2003 Ford F150 supercrew - silver with a Fox sticker top center of the back window and a big white YAMAHA bottom center.

As for shade - I'll bring the green and white striped easy-up.

I'll be pulling a black open trailer and will have that turd licker Taraker with me.

-jeffd

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Good deal Jeff. At least someone has gotten some good taste now, gettin rid of the Chebby ;) Like I said before, I'll be in a white Mazda truck. I have a DRN sticker on the right rear window, and dual exhaust out the passenger side.XR600, and possibly a KX250. 600 has DRN fender stickers :cool: What time are you and Taraker planning on getting there?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Stan, we're planning on meeting at cracker barrel (on 380 outside of denton) at about 8:30 for breakfast. I'd say that puts us at Muenster around 10 or so. Looks like we won't be waiting on the heat after all. Me and my old man love cracker barrel :). See you guys there!

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
We're all loaded uip and ready to go! Dad is coming, too . He kept saying it would be too hot, but I knew he'd cave into dirt bike temptation eventually ;)

Top Bottom