Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
racerx

High Voltage MX Park needs your help
(High Voltage MX Park, Ford City, PA)

High Voltage needs every ones help and this is serious! Criminal charges are being filed for a criminal/Public Nuisance, Yes Criminal charges. There is a state cop that lives in area of track and he's the boss of the cop filing the charges. Anyhow the district attorney is involved and trying to close down the mx park. Our tax dollars are being used for the so called neighbors to do this and its costing the track Thousands and thousands of dollars. The township approved mx park, there is no zoning, no ordinances and there use to be a go cart race track there just to give everyone the history of township/area. I am asking everyone for there help and support by writing letters etc.. to the county commissioners, state rep. etc...Any track owners please if you have ever gone through any similar situation please e-mail me at practice@highvoltagemxpark.com with any info. possible. There is a state law (Pa crimes code 6504 criminal/Public nuisance) that could essentially shut down any business etc... if this goes through and then it becomes case law it could start a closing of a number of race facilities regardless of grandfather laws, zoning laws etc.. AGAIN this is a state law that over sees and local laws. After talking with the AMA, this is the first case that they have ever heard of do to the criminal aspect of it. Please write/send letter and SPREAD THE WORD to save/support the track by explaining in a nice way the family aspect of the sport, the dedication it takes, stress how it keeps kids off the street and riding in controlled save environments, the economic value to the area and STRESS the waist on tax dollars being wasted to shut down a needed legal business and come election time we will remember etc... Please send letters and be polite to all of the following addresses and again please take the time to give a brief opinion to save High Voltage Mx Park.
Send letters to:

Armstrong County Commissioners
450 East Market St
Kittanning, Pa 16201
Attn: Rich Fink, Patty Kirpatrick, James Scahill

State Represenative: Jeff Coleman
900 Fourth Ave
Ford City, Pa 16226

State Senator: Don White
101 Market St. Kittanning, Pa 16201

Send copy of letter to
High Voltage Mx Park
RD2 Box 247
Ford City Pa, 16226

Dirtman500

Jan 8, 2004
MX Park Help!

I sent your message to Del Albright and he just may be able to help you out! It's a shame what is happining to our sport! My partner and I are trying to open a 700 acre park in Western Pa. And what a job! Insurance is a big issue for us! Hard to find insurance for a recreational riding park... Unlike a MX Track... Our park would bring 1000's of riders to the area and prove to do great things for local business! Guess Pa Govt. doesn't care about our dollars that we spend in local riding areas! The way the economy is they should be glad that people from out of town and state are spending money on gas,motels,food,and misc. supplys when we come to riding areas! The USA the land of the free??? What a joke! Sorry it's not a bad attitude but somewhat the truth! Good luck hang in there the park needs backing??? What would happen if all the riders that enjoy your track would back this case up in court??? We as riders need to start swinging back NOW!
Del Represents the B.R.C. jeepndel@goldrush.com

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
signed.....must say I have to support a place called High Voltage :aj:

Top Bottom