My rant on people

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Okay im having a one of those days. So im going to go off on random rants here. Now if you think ANY OF THESE COMMENTS ARE AIMED AT YOU, think again I don't have the time nor the energy and I just don't care! So I don't want to hear it!

Okay first things first. How many times can I hear someone say, blah blah I hate this magazine, it had a picture that made me mad. :silly: It had an article I didn't like.. Allright bottom line BOO HOO! No one cares but you, get over it. If it makes you so mad don't buy the magazine and quit your whining.
How do you expect to keep millions of riders happy? Obviously people are buying the magazine if they keep printing crap, so you are just some lousy spec. Why don't you make your own "perfect" magazine?

Now I will also hear the "I can't believe what they said on this TV
show" well guess what, my same theory applies, if you DON'T like it DON'T watch it because I do like it and I could give to turds if you don't! Shut your TV off and read a book!

Now ill move to equal rights ......ahh nevermind I won't go there, if they are suppose to be so equal then why does a certain party nag so much? (negative jo here we come)

Tree huggers .....phh go bitch at a semidriver, eat your organic corn chips and leave me alone. Even if you do save a tree you will be dead by the time it regrows.

Kids who think they know everything....News flash you don't know squat and I could crush you at any moment ;)

Old people who think they know everything.....Okay maybe you do, but if you shove it in my face ONE MORE TIME, ill take your prune juice!

FMX---
Get over it! People like it, it's popular, don't go off and say "it gives a bad image"
People will think what they want to think, you can't change that so get over it. People will see things for what they are worth. If they don't then WHO CARES. Ride your bike and quit worrying about what some old man thinks.

That STUPID girl at work......Why do you walk into me EVERY friggen morning? And then give me the same "oops" "sorry"
Next time im throwing an elbow up :debil:

Mornings .....Why do you make me so tired? I hate you mornings!

Allright, im going to bed. But I WILL have part two tommorow, so just wait :aj:

Thank you I am now done.

Aaron

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
That STUPID girl at work......Why do you walk into me EVERY friggen morning? And then give me the same "oops" "sorry" Next time im throwing an elbow up

LMAO! :)

That list sounds fair enough to me.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
wow., is'nt time for your med? mommy will bring you the little blue one's to help you concentrate:<)

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Originally posted by CanadianRidr
That STUPID girl at work......Why do you walk into me EVERY friggen morning? And then give me the same "oops" "sorry"
Sounds like you've got a date coming. ;)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Methinks the stupid girl could be the solution(or futher complication) to ALL of this young mans problems! :) (he just doesn't realise it yet)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I'd like to add one to the list, if ya'all don't mind.

Punk Iowa kids that seem to think they are some sorta gansta rappa bad boyz. What the....you live in a teeny little town in freaking Iowa! Nobody thinks you are bad to the bone, nor do they think you are cool. I'd like to see what would happen if I was to load them all up in a bus and drop them off smack dab in the middle of some REAL gang turf. How long do you think they would last?

You wassup, nowat I'm sayin, "G". Sheea. I gosta bust on outta here. :) :)

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Originally posted by CanadianRidr
[That STUPID girl at work......Why do you walk into me EVERY friggen morning? And then give me the same "oops" "sorry"
Next time im throwing an elbow up :debil:
[/B]

I think you should pull her hair, throw a june bug at her, and run away to show her how you feel about her............you know kinda get the romance started!! :)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by Smitty
I think you should pull her hair, throw a june bug at her, and run away to show her how you feel about her............you know kinda get the romance started!! :)

Exactly!! :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Ahhh ridr, someone piss in your wheeties again?! I'm sorry, there's only room enough for one whining topic in the whaaaambulance! Let me guess, you didn't get picked first for dodge ball!? Or did someone pull the Clifford squeeze horn off your trike?! No wait, I know, you wet the bed again!:moon: BWWWUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHA

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
BAHAHA HAH

OH MAN!!!!!!
My clifford horn? ;) That's too funny!

And it was on my dirtbike not my trike :confused:

And man this whaambulence stinks, it's packed in here and I can tell you have been in here lately.

And im NOT in love, I have a girlfriend allready :D

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yeah, does HANK know about your girl at the office!:):):)

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
I hate people that hate all those people ;) If you don't like the topic don't read the thread :aj:
Pssst, incase you missed a couple Biology classes, if you save a tree, typically it doesn't have to regrow :confused:

Didn't JP post her picture in another thread

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Ill just add you to my rant list bsmith :confused:

My point with the tree freaks is they can save whatever the think they can, but they will be dead soon anyways, so why not enjoy their lives and quit naggin people?

And now smith, JP pm'ed me and told me it was your wife :p Uh oh! I better duck.
IM JUST KIDDING LOL, this rant post was all in good fun, just sitting in the heat thinking about things, wanted more laughs than anything :)

But I MUST add this.....
Ahem, what's the deal with "Ill be PC here and say" SAME sex couples. What a load of :silly: this is. I mean seriously, you want to do that, then FINE, but DO NOT RUB it in our faces. Heck do you see a hedrosexual day to celebrate me looking at a maxim mag?
No you don't and maybe there should be one!!!! :debil:

Last edited:

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
I see how it is :eek: :)

Note to self, add JP and CR to the list :D, What idoits, I have them both fooled, my wife has six toes, not fingers

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
Ahem, what's the deal with "Ill be PC here and say" SAME sex couples. What a load of this is. I mean seriously, you want to do that, then FINE, but DO NOT RUB it in our faces.
aaawww man can you just rephrase that a little bit please sheesh I am eating lunch here :ugg: :scream:

Top Bottom