BPJNT

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2001
I have a narrow foot and was wondering what may be the best boot for me, I have an Ocelot stage 2 and very wide plus very little protection, I tried the SIDI force/quattro but both were a little wide, any suggestion would be helpful.

Speedway

Jan 23, 2002
BJNT,
You might want to try the Sidi Force again, make sure you tighten the bottem latch real well, the one that covers the foot. I have narrow feet as well, and I have found these to be comfortable, once I learned to pull that latch real tight :D

bizzow

~SPONSOR~
Nov 19, 2000
I've got real skinny feet and I have been happy with moderately thick hunting socks (moto socks are not thick enough) and Gaerne SG1s. I tried on Tech 8s and my toes were cramped in one size and the next size up was loose. But if you can afford 'em and the size is right then the Tech 8s would probably hug your foot/ankle really well. A friend of mine bought the 8s and probably rushed into the decision a little quick because his toes were cramped but the next size up was too big, just like me. He cut the toes out of the booties and never complained again. I just don't think I could cut up a $300 pair of boots.

Good luck

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom