National Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Bike ride

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
National Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Bike ride Fund Raiser

Last year my niece was diagnosed with MS. She was 9 years old at the time. Some of you may have friends or family with this disease and see how it impacts their lives. I use bicycling to help train for MX riding when I can't get to the track and I thought I could put the training to good use. I have chosen to go on a National MS bike ride to raise money for MS research. If you would like to
sponsor Me
please click the link below to go to the MS society website to
sponsor Me
. When you get to the website you will see my name and know you're in the right spot. People with MS really can use your support so please make any donation you can and together we can make a difference.

Thanks, Michael Tepedino

Sponsor Me

Last edited:

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
The ride is in one month and I am about $100 short of my goal. If any of you could help out it WILL go to a good cause.

Last edited:

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
So far no one from DRN has taken the leap and pledged any money for this ride.

I know some of you out there have someone that you know or are related to that has been effected by MS. If you have already sponsored someone THANK YOU. It all goes to the same place. If you haven't, take a chance and maybe we will soon find a cure.

I hope you can find a way to back me for $5 or $10. Just go to the link above and see what you can do.

Thank you

Top Bottom