Garbo

Oct 14, 2001
Hello all, any one thinking about a ride this weekend? I am waiting for some new steering tube bearings since mine have decided to freez up( bike must not be accustomed to this humidity out here in the Carolinas):D I should have them on Thursday and, work permitting I should have the berings changed out in time for some fun for the weekend. Let me know if any one has some plans to ride.

Garbo

Garbo

Oct 14, 2001
Not real sure, don't want to make definite plans due to not having parts yet(you know how that goes). I have gotten out to tnt, but want to see the rest if you know what I mean. What are you thinking?

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Garbo, I won't be able to ride for a few weeks because we just moved and I'm building a really big out building, but keep me in mind in the future. I live in Charlotte, NC.

MikeT

Feb 25, 2001
I might be up for it. I might go to Andrews motorsport track...its not to far from Huntersville its in Concord. As long as I get my parts in by this weekend my sprockets decided to loose a few teeth last week

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
HP, how is Andrews? What is it like? How much does he charge?

MadMark

Nov 3, 2000
Hey Guys,
I am also new in town and although not being able to ride much I have made it to Andrew a couple of times. It is a realy fun track that is well prepped and safe. They are open on Saturdays from 12-4. I have heard of a few places that I would like to try this weekend. Daniels Ridge is open Saturday 1-5 and I hear it is well prepared for practice and more of a supercross style track. I don't have exact directions yet but I hear it is about an hour north of Charlotte. They are open every Saturday for practice and race every other Sunday. Parker Valley MX is open Sunday for practice also. There website is www.jmxracing.com. I would like to check both out if I can but definitely Parker Valley on Sunday. If anybody is interested in meeting up drop me a line.

Top Bottom