Need a Favor: Anyone with a helmet to spare?

B

biglou

I thought I'd stop in here with this first. If anyone has a full-face helmet that they are considering getting rid of, I have a good use for one. It need not be serviceable, ie: it can be a crash helmet, but should still look decent. A very good friend of mine on these boards has a nephew that is developmentally disabled and would love to have a "NASCAR" helmet. I was asked about it and thought I would throw this out to the good members of the support team. I would be happy to pay shipping.
Post, PM or email biglou@dirtrider.net . Thanks in advance!:)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I've got one... good shape too.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Got one too. I've got your address and will cover shipping. It's definately used, but your more than welcome to it.

Attachments

• helmet.jpg
    helmet.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 193
B

biglou

Thanks, guys. CAL, I'll take the vintage JT helmet! Rick will be thrilled to hear that I pinned one down so fast. Thank you guys very much!:cool:
Cal, I'll PM you my work address for shipping.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Wow! An AJS-2! That's gonna be one lucky dude!

Hey Lou, you're a genuinely good guy, if I do say so myself! We could all learn from you. :)

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
ALS-2 :)
wow fond memories and thats my fav helmet of all time..!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Lou - Does MX547 need a helmet?

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
haha, i have one. i posted a thread about david bailey's jt helmet. some were not familiar with the jt helmets so i had lou find this thread for me since it had a pic in it (i couldn't seem to find the thread).

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I've got a HJC helmet if anyone needs it.

B

biglou

Sorry for all the confusion. This thread was a done deal, I just pulled it up for Jay to check out the helmet. However, this thread is one of the shiningest (Is that even a word?) examples of the generousity of this site. It took, what, 2 hours and I had offers for not one, but TWO helmets. Warm fuzzies all around! :)

Top Bottom