fatboy570

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2000
OK, so I just sent in my money order today. Ive been browsing the site for a couple weeks now and it looks like a good thing. If youre looking for a nice mx track Id like to mention Silver Lake Raceway. Its about 1 1/2 hours east of Racers Edge near Clever MO. Nice layout with natural terrain and lots of elevation change with manmade obstacles thrown in. Full concessions and flushing toilets. Facility also includes a 1/10 mile flat track normally used for atv flat track racing and atv rodeos. Had a few mx races last fall not much turnout but good racing anyway. I live less than 1/2 mile from this track and ride there a lot as well as announcing and doing other work. One thing we are considering is an mx endurance race, this would be a team race possibly going up to 100 miles on a 1 mile circuit. For more information on the track and events, the number is 417 369 5710. This is a great track, we just need riders. OK, enough about the track, where do I get the Dirtrider.net front fender stickers? And how do I join a chapter for riders in the southwest MO area?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Welcome to DRN.  The members of the Heartland Spodes are in Texas, Kansas, Arkansas, and Oklahoma.  We are informal and enjoy riding a variety of places.  You are welcome to join us for a ride.  Keep your eye on this forum and pipe in when ever you want.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
As Bswift says welcome to DRN. The Heartland Spodes is a great group of guys, gals, and familys. There are hardcore mx, enduro, trail riders and many others that fill in the mix. What is the name of the track? Sounds like fun, we need to schedule a ride to check it out! Join in any time, this is a great place.

Best regards,

Sawblade

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Glad you found us. Look forward to meeting you and checking out the track. There are a lot of good people in here that are always ready to ride.

fatboy570

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2000
name of the track is Silver Lake Raceway. Phone number 417 369 5710. Right now we dont have a motorcycle schedule made up but were working on it. One really sick idea we have is for a 100 mile mx race, if we go ahead and do it it will be sometime in March or April.

Top Bottom