Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Welcome! There are other old wrecks here, trust me :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Okiewan said:
Welcome! There are other old wrecks here, trust me :)

Hey, I resemble that statement!!!

Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, etc.

How is the riding there in Israel?

Don't worry about your KTM complaining, mine does it all the time.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

roostbait

Apr 20, 2005
Tony Eeds said:
Hey, I resemble that statement!!!

Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, etc.

How is the riding there in Israel?

Don't worry about your KTM complaining, mine does it all the time.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Sorry I couldn't answer, I had some trouble getting into the site.
I've been riding for more than 30 years, though only about 7 off-road. I ride mostly trails with a bit of Rally Raid type riding which is pretty popular here. Riding here is good because you have a wide range of terrain - desert, hills, dunes and everything in between. It's also a very small country so you have all that variety in less than 500 miles from north to south and less than 100 miles east to west. You can ride practically anywhere so the logistics of it all are not complicated. Glad to be on board, looks like a great site.

Top Bottom