QuickSilver

Jun 15, 2005
Hi all,

I'm new to the dirt riding scene although I've ridden street bikes for many years (I'm also QuickSilver at www.v-rodforums.com). My kids (ages 8 and 10) each have a playbike (CRF50 and CRF70) and I'm looking for an excuse to get a CRF450R myself. Actually, I don't need an excuse but my wife needs some rationale from me for getting one.

Help me out by introducing yourself if you are from Fargo or the surrounding area, okay? I need somebody to ride with and a place to ride (besides Buffalo River Race Park). I'll ride the track but I'd like to find a play area too.

I enjoy watching the pros in action -- took the family to Las Vegas this year for the SX finals and will be going to Millville again this year for the Nationals.

So, any family guys out there that fit dirt riding into their "normal" family life? That's the trick now isn't it.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

First off, thanks for supporting the site! We appreciate it. We believe we have something good hear and support from members helps the site grow.

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location.

We have folks just to your south in Nebraska. Members that I know of in North Dakota are Coach in ND, FritoBandito, and NDAK01. You might want to use your new superpowers and pop them of a PM to track them down.

Since dirtbikes are a family affair, y'all need to check out the greatest event on earth, DirtWeek. DirtWeek 2005 has begun to stir. Held every fall in Stillwater Oklahoma, DirtWeek has become the premier family event for many of the members of the site. Last year we had Kenny Bartram, Guy Cooper, Malcolm Smith and Larry Rosslier stop by for riding and bench racing. Check out the site at http://www.dirtweek.com. Additionally all the forums relating to past DirtWeeks can be found near the bottom of the main forum page check out DirtWeeks past forum.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom