Tinkrides

Oct 7, 2004
Hi all. Well, not only am I a new girl on this site, I'm really a new rider. I only got my bike in November of last year, got to ride about 6 weekends and have only ridden once this season. Needless to say I'm not very good. My fiance and riding partner ditched me recently, but I'd like to continue to ride. Only problem - I have no friends (that ride, that is). I'm honestly not sure if I'm even using this site correctly (I live in San Diego county)... I'm sure I'm messing it up (I'm not very good at computers either). So, a little about me - I've ridden at Ocotillo the most, and once at Glamis. I just started making it up and down the hills at Shell Reef. I need people who are patient and won't ditch me if I get a little tired. I love riding, and I hope this site helps me meet some people who will help me continue that passion. I tried! :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site Tink :cool:

You did a fine job with your introduction and now the burden is ours to find you some riding buddies.

If you haven't checked it out as yet, take a look at the Women's Forum. There are a bunch of really knowledgeable, understanding, and supportive women that are members of the site (not that guys are not supportive ... I am gonna quit before the hole gets too deep ;) )

Regarding potential riding buddies, take a look at the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum. Although she is farther north (Central CA), GETMETOCA can be a great help in the learning process. If you are up for meeting a pile of DRNers, you should take a look at the Reno Ride 2004 forum. The Reno ride is held in early February and things are beginning to perk for the upcoming ride next February.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom