pat567

Oct 26, 2002
what everyone get for xmas.I got A/p tech6 boots and Progrip googles.Tory got msr system x boots,fox chest protector,progrip googles,fox gloves and a thor drink system.Is he spoiled or what?

Tahuya Rat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 11, 2002
Santa must've had a bag full of Pro Grips, we got a couple pairs too. Really curious to see how well the "light sensitive" feature will work. Specs say it takes 4 seconds to change tint, which could be just enough to come out of a dark section, through a big ball 'o glare, and back into the dark....lol

James got my old bars & new guards & grips to put on 'em, ft & rr brakes, Moose water system, Torq jersey, Thor sweatshirt, Answer gloves, and 1/2 a new chainsaw (we went to Sears to try and find something for the Missus, ended up going in 1/2s on the chain saw......boy oh boy was she surprised), and the usual clothes & stuff.

My bike's getting spoiled big time, offset triple clamps, new bars, ft & rr revalve, EE soft seat foam and cover, & s/a packing.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I got my xmas gifts way early it came in the form of a '03 YZ 250F (gift to myself) socal decal backgrounds and a set of S12's. I got for xmas a new tool box and a nice aluminum stand (now I don't have to listen to peeps saying I need one, getting it off/on the stand will be another story) a new fox hat and some new fox gloves and $75 gift certificate to the local shop.

Top Bottom