fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The Lansing Motorcycle Club will be sponsoring a Hare Scrambles race on

May 4th in the Kalkaska area.  The Dixons and Birgys should be able to walk to the track.  The track will be long (6-7 miles) and will include a mixture of mx track and woods.

As I find out more information, I will post it.  If others know more details, please add them.

I know there will be a lot of people who will want to enter the event and race.  The club is also looking for people who are interested in volunteering to help at this event also.

Mike

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Mike
Isn't that Rites of Spring Weekend?

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
To my knowledge, It is a bikes only race. NO Q&@DS!!! This means tight trail good racing. The track is a giant sand pit. The MX has some huge jumps but I think we are taking out the crazy ones. Otherwise, big hills lots-o-Kalkaska sand, and tons-o-fun!!!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Tom,
You need to check on the quads, my schedule says quads, women, 50s.
Only 1.5 Miles from HOME! WO HO!

Tom Dixon

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Brad was teling me there weren't going to be any quads, but that it what he said.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Originally posted by Asrith
This may look to be my first HS, any advice for the novice?

Treat it like a long trail ride, be smooth and consistent. Don't go bananas on the first lap.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
KTM 033
On the corner of M-66 & Boardman Rd. (the big berg of Lodi) behind the potato shed.

Asrith
Jim,
come up north & ride with us more, we will get you in shape.
Don

Tom Dixon

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Who knows on the quads. It really doesn't matter that much since none of us race them.

Tom Dixon

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Ya,
It's a REAL old song! ;) In an era MUCH before my time, (probably in a time when you did this :aj: to the...Bugs er... Beatles) The song came out on something called a record?! :think: I believe it was about Lodi California, NOT BFE Lodi, Michigan. :thumb: :confused:

A little teenager smack talk comin' out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom