Raggi/Iceland

Sep 25, 2007
Hi guys, im new here, i live in Iceland and im 21 years old.

I recently sold my Kawasaki Kx 250
I currently dont own a bike but i use my brothers since he doesn´t ride it that much . It´s a Honda CRF450R

I will be buying a new bike soon a 2007/2008 bike but i cant really decide if i think the Honda CRF250R has enough power. Since im always using the CRF450R im getting use to having more power

Here are some pics of my old bike Kawasaki Kx 250 and my old car Impreza STi

KawasakiKx250andSTI2.jpg

KawasakiKx2502.jpg

KawasakiKx250.jpg

And here is the Honda CRF450R
RaggiaCRF450R.jpg

CIMG3392.jpg

RaggiCRF450R-4.jpg

myndir153673006.jpg

myndir153673002.jpg

And one pic of my car Toyota Supra - Single Turbo
myndir003.jpg

Last edited:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
And to think, I put my bikes away for the year with an inch of snow on the ground :yikes:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Now, why wasn't I surprised to see snow in the first picture I opened!! ;)

Pretty cool pictures...no pun intended! I wouldn't have though of Iceland as a place to dirt bike but it just go to show that if there is dirt (or snow in this case) we will ride!!

Raggi/Iceland

Sep 25, 2007
RM_guy said:
Now, why wasn't I surprised to see snow in the first picture I opened!! ;)

Pretty cool pictures...no pun intended! I wouldn't have though of Iceland as a place to dirt bike but it just go to show that if there is dirt (or snow in this case) we will ride!!

well there is only snow here for 6 months(and only 3 months of that is much snow). There are a bunch of dirt bikes here and lots of mx tracks. And Iceland is pretty big considering how few people live here so there are tons and tons of places to ride

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Raggi/Iceland said:
And Iceland is pretty big considering how few people live here so there are tons and tons of places to ride

Ok that settles it, I'm moving to Iceland :aj:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
WOOHOO me and olderndirtmom can be roomies when we move. :laugh:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I had heard that the Vikings intentionally called it Iceland because it is fairly warm and pleasant and they didn't want a lot of people to migrate there. Who would want to live in a place called "ICE land"?? They called Greenland Greenland to encourage people to live there even though is is under ice most of the time.

Fact or Fiction??? Sounds like a good explanation to me :)

uh_oh

Sep 25, 2007
RM_guy said:
I had heard that the Vikings intentionally called it Iceland because it is fairly warm and pleasant and they didn't want a lot of people to migrate there. Who would want to live in a place called "ICE land"?? They called Greenland Greenland to encourage people to live there even though is is under ice most of the time.

Fact or Fiction??? Sounds like a good explanation to me :)
fact!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
olderndirtmom said:
I'm running a wee short of rent cash this month though mate. You wouldn't mind spotting my split for, oh, say...the next ten years or so? ;-)
Sure, but I can only afford your half of the rent if you pay my half.

olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
scooter1130 said:
Sure, but I can only afford your half of the rent if you pay my half.
Then you'll be wanting me to scratch your back after you scratch mine. It never ends! ;)

Hey- my kid has been nagging me to move to Ireland. How long do you think we could live in Iceland til she figured it out?? (I never knew Ireland got snow til my kid told me, which I verified with my boss who is from the UK.)

Hey- what's the native language in Iceland, anyway?

All I know is those wheelies in the snow look like a whole lot more fun even than this:
http://www.ononewheel.com/

Jeromeo

Feb 26, 2007
What a beautiful country. Looks alot like canada. You should come visit canada. I know that greenland is all ice and iceland is all green. Beautiful beautiful beautiful. THanks for the awesome pictures. WHy don't you buy a snowmobile?? With that much powder a snowmobile would be perfect

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
olderndirtmom said:
Hey- my kid has been nagging me to move to Ireland. How long do you think we could live in Iceland til she figured it out?? (I never knew Ireland got snow til my kid told me, which I verified with my boss who is from the UK.)
She goes to public school so maybe she will just figure the signs are all misprinted and that C should really be a R

olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
oldguy said:
She goes to public school so maybe she will just figure the signs are all misprinted and that C should really be a R

Thanks God somebody got my joke! lol. Well, I think I'm funny.
You're funny too Old Guy! (Or at least a good mind reader!) ;)

anarchy420

Jun 1, 2007
olderndirtmom said:
Thanks God somebody got my joke! lol. Well, I think I'm funny.
You're funny too Old Guy! (Or at least a good mind reader!) ;)

i wish i could read mines...so dissapointing someone else can do what iv always wished for :|

Apr 30, 2007
scooter1130 said:
WOOHOO me and olderndirtmom can be roomies when we move. :laugh:

And and and and and!!! And one of you can adopt me and take me too!!!

Anyhow...welcome to DRN :)

Top Bottom