soniccascade

Jan 8, 2006
Hello Everyone!

My name is Brandon. I am a new member to this forum here, and I have to say that I am finding a wealth of information! I ride a 91 RM250 with an FMF Fatty Pipe, Powercore Silencer, VForce Reeds, Renthal bars, and a host of various upgrades. I have only been riding for a coule years, but it is one of my favorite things to do. I am a Network Engineer by trade which can get very stressful. The best way to unwind is to head out to the desert here and let loose "on the pipe".

I look forward to being more active in this forum, and to make some new pals and hopefully meet some new riding buds as well.

Cheers
Brandon

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers in your area. Scattered like fleas in the winds, these guys have always got a ride brewing.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom