pconsole

Apr 23, 2008
Hi everybody,

This looks like a great site with lots of info. I've been riding street bikes for about 10 years and I'm looking to get into dirt bikes with a few of my friends. I'm 39 years old and my current bike is a 07 ZX14R. I have lots of questions but I'll do my best to search the forums first.

Thanks
Pete

P-Funk

Apr 15, 2008
What's up Pete? I'm a SoCal'er too, and I'm a complete noob, so I'm still finding all of the good riding spots. Where do you ride usually?

pconsole

Apr 23, 2008
Hey P-Funk,

I have not done any dirt riding so I really don't know where the good spots are. I'm still trying to decide on what kind of dirt bike to buy. I know there is a OHV area just south of Palmdale. It's about an hour away from me here in L.A.
Where about are you in SoCal? Do you ride street bikes too?

P-Funk

Apr 15, 2008

pconsole

Apr 23, 2008
Hungry Valley looks great. I am definitely putting it on my list of places to ride. How did you decide on the YZ250? I'm having a hard time deciding what kind of bike to purchase.

P-Funk

Apr 15, 2008
pconsole said:
Hungry Valley looks great. I am definitely putting it on my list of places to ride. How did you decide on the YZ250? I'm having a hard time deciding what kind of bike to purchase.

I got lucky with the YZ. My buddy has two of them (an '06 and the '02), so he's selling me the older one for cheap.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom