ouben12

Sep 30, 2006
Hey y'all, I live in Knoxville TN. (GO VOLS) I just bought one of the last KDX 200s around. Out of three dealerships in three countys there was only one left, and I bought it. I do a lot of woods riding, I'm very partial to a little place close to here (knoxville) called "Windrock" it's 70,000 acres with 75 trails from valleys to mountain tops everything from easy to extreme. Check it out on the web, Then come visit. Bring your tent, camper or just come for the day, you wont be sorry. Jeeps, 4-wheelers anything with wheels. Anyway the KDX 200 is perfect for this place. I rode up there today. I have 103 miles on my new 200 and all but about 20 miles is from Windrock. I'm taking my bike in for brake-in service Tuesday then after that I'm going to be looking for some mods that won't void my warranty, of which I bought 3 years worth. From what I hear the first and best thing would be to remove the air box cover. Any other ideas?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Check out the Kentuckiana Chapter forum for opportunities to get out and meet some fellow DRNers.

Check out the Every Kdx Rider Should Read This! thread in Canadian Daves JustKDX forum. It will lead you to piles of information on the KDX. Our own FredT, dirtbiker extrodinair has authored a compendium of information relating to the venerable KDX. Be sure and check it out!

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN :nod:
Great bike you chose for trail riding. Sounds like you have a coll riding area too.

The links above are the perfect one for your bike. See you in the KDX forum.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
coal creek , look out :ride:

Top Bottom