BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I met a producer of a upcoming series that will be airing on FOX 25 in OKC and FOX 23 in Tulsa next month. The show will be all about motorcycles and the people who ride them. When I mentioned the Heartland Spodes, the producer, Carla, said she would definitely be interested in meeting and filming us for an upcoming episode! :yikes:
I also informed her of DRN's Dirtweek and she is really interested in possibly doing an entire hour episode! :yeehaw:
I'll be checking in with Carla in the next few weeks and may see if she would bring a crew to the 4th Annual Memorial Day Weekend at the Farm (assuming we are having a 4th annual ride). What do you think? Will you be prepared to have your ugly mugs on TV riding dirtbikes, eating, and bench racing?

B

biglou

Sweet! :yeehaw: Just remember, the camera adds 10 lbs. I know, I've got like 5 of them on me right now...

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Swiftie :boss:

what! no beer!

Come on now, we don't want to mess with the stereotype :pissed:

Actually that is a great idea as HS is clean cut group all-in-all. Y'all would be poster children for the sport.

Now, you have got to promise that more will be able to gather than made DW '04 :nener:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom