YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
I just heard a rumor that Cedar has been groomed. Someone road it last Friday and said it was in the best shape they have ever seen it. So hit it soon if you are going to ride it cause it wont stay that way long :ride:

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
It would be so fast when it is groomed. I better let it roughen up a bit.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
team-green32 said:
It would be so fast when it is groomed. I better let it roughen up a bit.

A few years back I hit it on the same day it was groomed. There were groomer tracks, then mine. You sure hit the nail on the head, it's like a smooth highway after they get done with it.

I'll bet it'll be a wreck by Sunday pm.

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
Does it really get that messed up that fast?

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
It dont take long thats for sure. That place gets a lot of traffic. More when they discover that it has been groomed.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
I have a new anti whoop theory that I think we should try.. I think when you ride a loop you should be required to turn around and ride it in the opposite direction to fill in the holes!! Did I eat to much burnt squirrel on my last outing with Young Ted or does that sound like a good idea???
In Twisties present condition it would be a great opportunity to test my theory!! :aj:
Another thought would be to treat the trails with the stuff the road commission is using on gravel roads now.. It seems that if they get the stuff on the roads right after they grade it the roads stay smooth a LOT longer... Just think - no dust and slow the whoop forming way down!!

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Woodsy - What do you mean "we should try". You do it now every time you get lost and make a 180. As for loops, how can a single track mind that goes north make one?.

Trouble Maker

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
INCA said:
Woodsy - What do you mean "we should try". You do it now every time you get lost and make a 180. As for loops, how can a single track mind that goes north make one?.

Trouble Maker

Like President Reagen used to say - THERE YOU GO AGAIN :think: rotten sucker anyway....., why dont you go back to Amherst :rotfl:
:)

duckboy

Jan 9, 2005
woodsy said:
I have a new anti whoop theory that I think we should try.. I think when you ride a loop you should be required to turn around and ride it in the opposite direction to fill in the holes!! Did I eat to much burnt squirrel on my last outing with Young Ted or does that sound like a good idea???
In Twisties present condition it would be a great opportunity to test my theory!! :aj:
Another thought would be to treat the trails with the stuff the road commission is using on gravel roads now.. It seems that if they get the stuff on the roads right after they grade it the roads stay smooth a LOT longer... Just think - no dust and slow the whoop forming way down!!
Yeah, calciumchloride now you're think'n, but wouldn't the corners be slick and it would probably hurt like concrete if you fell. Oh well, it's getting so wide maybe we should just see about paving it and running it supermotard style with concrete jumps and banked corners. :yeehaw:

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
so when we all going hehe wolfy anybody down here want to go hello who can split the gas with me.

wait damn it i still have to fix my fork seals. grrrr

Top Bottom