Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
The best part about Billy riding your bike at Nacona is that he won't have to learn the track, the bike already knows it's way around by itself. :joke:

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Cool, I was hoping to head there this weekend but Saturday is out of the question so I was planning on Sunday. See ya'll there.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
biglou said:
I bet Twinkles will be there, target on his back and all! :p

Rat's Ass! TwinSpawn has a B Ball game at 1pm. I guess I have to school Billy another time. :whiner:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
taraker said:
Gilbert, you wanna come play in the woods dis weekend :aj:
I'm about half scared to be in the woods with you man!! :laugh:

on a more serious note..what is the schedule for the weekend? I've never done anything like that but not sure if I can make this weekend, Tigger has Saturday school detention for being late to class and not showing up for after school detention. She is about to become a member of the breakfast club.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Thump said:
Billy's in town and I am letting him ride my bike.... I never learn. We are getting there early. If you have never seen him ride it will be worth the trip LOL. :aj:

Two words for ya man:
Ka
&
BOOM!

I sure hope it is under warranty, mister!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
TA-Raker is TwinSpar's pitbitch, He is the bestest ever. :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
hmmmmm :think:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Okiewan said:
Hey tarpaper... read my sig.

Uh, OK. :think:

Some people are scared of the woods and I guess that is OK. With all of those trees, rocks, roots, and other spooky things that lurk in the shadows... plus having to ride on a narrow un-groomed track and all I can see that it ain't for everyone. It is just so un-natural to ride in the woods as opposed to a man-made super wide nicely groomed track with perfect dirt and all. :laugh:

However let it be known that I'd rather be a trail goon than a track queen any day! :moon: lol!

Note - I am not defending Tarpaper. He has a big enough mouth to defend himself (and the Alamo for that matter).

I also refuse to be labeled as a woods guy or a MX rider, b/c as a matter of fact I can have fun on the track or in the woods. Personally, I think "spode" suits me best. Heck, I just like riding! :thumb:

-jeffd

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
70Goat said:
Oh. In that case I will be there. I would am blaming my mistake on Twinkie.

Well... I'm passing the blame on to evenslower. I was skimming this thread, he mentioned Saturday and it stuck in my feeble mind. I didn't even think to look at a calendar. :|

You of all people should know not to trust me! :cool:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Let's hope the forecast changes.... they are saying 50% chance of precipitation on Sunday. :|

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Security issues or what??? lol!

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
taraker said:
Ahhh, but at least it's a white Sean John jacket homie

Tarpaper is kickin' it wiff some mad urban flava sportin' da Sean John threads.

But tha capital G, the orginal gangstah - tha mac daddy Okie done pimp-slapped that beyoch for mis-reprahzentin' and taggin his posts. Ya herre? :laugh:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Not loaded and unfortunately not ready to go. After a weekend of birthday shopping and a trip to the vet (GOD I HATE CATS), I'm tapped out. We gotta move this track closer to town. :|

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
TwinSpar said:
a trip to the vet (GOD I HATE CATS), I'm tapped out. :|
Just made that trip myself! :eek:

Top Bottom