TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
BSWIFT said:
Just made that trip myself! :eek:

You don't want to know what I just spent on a damned cat that's suddenly developed OCD. What dumb freaking animals.... To think I dropped out of Vet school because of poodles.... Cats just may be worse....... :flame:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
So you're bailing spanky? I'm outta here at 6:30. Puts me there at 9:15.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Have fun and be safe. :thumb:

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Looked like weather could go either way on the ride up, very light drizzle for about 5 min upon arrival didn't seem encouraging but the precip let up and the track was great. Would have liked to stayed longer but it was a little windy and chilly to have the wife and kiddo out there. Had a great time.

Here's a little photographic proof.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
So what did Billy end up breaking? :joke:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Looks like a very cool track and like you guys had fun! Billy broke something.... I can't believe that!

I'm a little confused by evenslower's: "Would have liked to stayed longer but it was a little windy and chilly to have the wife and kiddo out there."

It was in the 70's here all weekend... I was complaining it was too hot to ride both days... was it actually not t-shirt weather in Texas? :moon:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
nikki said:
Billy broke something.... I can't believe that! :moon:
Ya know, I've been hearing all this "Billy broke it" stuff for about as long as I've been a member on DRN. Truth is I've yet to actually see Billy brake anything unless it belonged to Thump (excluding a chair). I wonder if there's more to the story here?? :think:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Okie, I was going to give Billy the benefit of the doubt but I guess that's a lost cause. You're on your own Billy! :p

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Jeff,

The first year that Billy showed up at DW, in Casey IL, he was a one man wrecking machine. I saw him break a lot of stuff. The tent was kinda funny. He was like the tazmanian devil with a swirling mass of destruction surounding him everywhere he went. People were covering up their bikes so he couldn't even LOOK at them!

Top Bottom