Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
:ugg:

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
Just a note: They are having the Jordon Miller benefit race there on Sunday after it was canceled last weekend. Saturday may be crowded but weather looks great!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Sadly.... out on two counts... TwinSpawn is having breathing/coughing problems and OldSpawn has a wing that feels almost mended but the old fart doesn't want to risk it just yet. Looks like it's next weekend for me..... :(

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
TwinSpar said:
Sadly.... out on two counts... TwinSpawn is having breathing/coughing problems and OldSpawn has a wing that feels almost mended but the old fart doesn't want to risk it just yet. Looks like it's next weekend for me..... :(

You old phart! You should be worried about your breaking your hip and if you lose your dentures. :moon:

If'n I wuz in TX I'd be a goin'...

But as it stands - I am in CA until the end of this month, then I am having surgery on my &^%$ hand. No riding for me for a while. :ugg:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
OMG that was a good time.... Took the CRF450 and 250 both were a blast. Ran 2 tanks out of the 450 annd 1.5 out of the 250. Gonna be sore tomorrow... but man was that worth it. Track was a little wet at first but groomed to perfection. Best I have EVER seen it. Started getting busy around 12:30 which was fine with me because from 8:30 to 11 there was a total of about 10 bikes!

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Yes it was mister. Track was absolutely awesome. I hadn't ridden in quite a while but for some reason I felt really comfortable yesterday. Had a good time "dicing" it up with you , or a better description would be getting roosted by you. I just wish I wouldn't have noticed that you happened to be riding the 250 when you were leaving me so easily those couple of times. Would have been a little less hurtful if you were on the big bike.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
evenslower said:
Yes it was mister. Track was absolutely awesome. I hadn't ridden in quite a while but for some reason I felt really comfortable yesterday. Had a good time "dicing" it up with you , or a better description would be getting roosted by you. I just wish I wouldn't have noticed that you happened to be riding the 250 when you were leaving me so easily those couple of times. Would have been a little less hurtful if you were on the big bike.
Mister, it was good mixing it up with you guys. Most people get bent out of shape when I get to close on a jump or corner. :think:

You were riding really good yesterday. I have not ridden lately either... once in the last 2 months but I felt really comfortable out there too. I was shocked that I had any kind of endurance to be honest. It was fun to see the power difference between the CRF250 and the YZ250F. You guys were pulling me out of that left sweeper before the tripple but once that CRF got singing it was GONE.

I am a sore SOB today though.

Top Bottom