xsnrg

Jul 20, 2004
My friend and I were there last Wednesday to ride the trails. We were just there a couple hours to get his helmet cam working because he was headed to motohawaii the next day. Much of the trail network was down due to ATVers cutting it up and going off-trail, but what was open was decent. The tracks looked great and I know it is just the first year and they are just getting started building the place up. I think it is going to get better and better over time.

For a day of trailriding, we'll likely keep heading to Brushy Mountain, but for a couple hour shot, it is a good place close to Raleigh-Durham to excercise the bikes. I'm not a track rider, so I can't comment much on how good that aspect of it is, other than to say that they look professional and well made. I took one lap around the beginner track and was just thankful there were no spectators.

YZFRLB

Feb 17, 2005
the tracks are great

the advanced track is on par with devils ridge, birch creek, or any of the other big AMA courses

Right now they are doing a local JMX (non ama) series and have had 2 races so far. Its a blast

I like the smaller race atmosphere because there are usually 15 or so riders per class and there is less pressure.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Where is this? Do they have a website?

I've done a bunch of JMX races in the past (Joe does an incrdible job of running a race), but wasn't aware he had added any tracks.

Top Bottom