BigBore

Jun 16, 1999
http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/centraloregon/recinfo/cohvops/current.html :thumb:
I can't remember what area we were at up Tillamook. I was at a poker run that was a couple months back. A friend of mine races up there quite a bit, he said there are better areas. I'd like to go back and do more exploring, for sure. The trails I did ride were great.

John's Peak is down by Medford. They have a couple epic poker runs (if there is such a thing) per year, and the Timber Mtn Hare Scramble (one of the OMRA races). The trails are mostly decomposed granite, or pumous (sp?) I guess. Quite rocky in many places too. Lots of great singletrack, and some really fun open "B" level type trails too. Some pretty steep terrain around that area, so there are plenty of nice climbs. Just a really great place. A club owns a section of the property up there, check out their site www.motorcycleridersassoc.org

Katoom

Feb 19, 2002
wow! :aj: If I had known that they had re-opened central Oregon I would have been over there this weekend. Oh well, thanks for the info.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll check on the "Button" at Dirtweek. Should be able to set you NW folks up. Start throwing a name around and come to an agreement and we will see what happens.

Bonehead

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 15, 2001
Sorry it took me so long, but I never look in hear.
O.K. Want to go to tillamook next weekend ?
If we cant ride tillamook we may go to Gifford Pinchot.

E T R A

Last edited:

joules

Jan 2, 2002
I am kind of coming out a one year hiatus. Live up near Lake goodwin/ smokey point exit. Ride Tahuya, Reiter, Walker ect. 1997 KTM 250 EXC ATM.
Jason

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
I've never been to Walker and would like to ride there before it closes. I also want to ride at Gifford Pinchot. Never been there either. Anyone know when Little Naches gets closed? I'd like to make it there agian this year. We all need to get together for a ride.

Jeremy

High Desert XR400

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2000
Hello from Oregon....
We ride offroad down here too.
Enough talkin' (and keyboardin'), let's get together and ride.
:flame:

BigBore

Jun 16, 1999
High Desert.....

Have you been riding much in EFR or Millican lately? A friend of mine was over there this weekend, said the riding conditions were superb. We're planning on going back over in November, weather permitting.

little jeff

Aug 20, 2002
Hello from Puyallup WA. I will be working the Tahuya work party this Saturday the 12th. Should be back riding in about a month, I had surgery on my left hand. Usually ride Tahuya, a place up by Carbanado, i used to ride Evans creek, maybe next summer I'll get back up there. Been to Little Naches once and Gifford Pinchot once, that's about it. tahuya is my favorite though. I ride a 02' KTM 300EXC, customized of course.
Little Jeff

dual-sporter

Jun 2, 1999
i go away for a while and look what happens.... life goes on.
i'm just here posting b/c BSwift asked... well maybe.
no really, i'll try to make it to a ride if you plan it, i like that poker run idea... i might make it to one of the next couple NMA poker runs.
i'm going to be at the EWDRA scramble on 11/3... but in the more forgotten atv ranks.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Why don't ya come out to one of the arenacross practices, the tracks are not super tough (they have to be able to be ridden by mini's!) Can get out of the eliments for a change and we could have fun dicing around on a short track.

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Two more NW riders.... E-Ticket ('02 KTM 400 MXC) and The Ant ('00 BBR200) based out of Portland, OR.

Just got back from doing the Elsinore Grand Prix - had a total ball!

http://www.mxphotos.com/orderphoto.asp?picture_id=02A7F194-CE90-4E08-9838-80A38F904A91

http://www.mxphotos.com/orderphoto.asp?picture_id=A9B2CBCF-D913-4681-B96D-159279409FE0

er... the big guy is me.... the flying Ant is the wifey-poo.

But the bikes are parked for a bit. Going scuba-diving in Cozumel, Mexico for two weeks.

See you all at the MoonRocks ride in Reno, NV over Valentines Day weekend.

Cheers! - E-Ticket

Top Bottom