Not a first time rider, But first bike that is actually mine

Milesy_250

Oct 8, 2006
Hey Guys,

I'm new to this forum just joined today. Looks like a great site nothing better than moto's.

Well, I have loved motorbikes all my life its just that my parents don't like them and really I have no where to ride them.

BUT

My Dads mate introduced him and I to a nice bloke up in Malany QLD and he has the best camping spot with 900 acres of motorcross and trail bike tracks.

My dad's mate talked my dad into getting me a bike and getting one for himself. I was just wondering what you guys think I should get, but I have a few favourites aswell. The bike that I want to get is a Honda Crf 250f. As soon as I saw one i was in love lol :)

That is what he thinks I should get aswell, but I thought I would ask you guys to...

Here is my information:

Here is my info:
1) 5'10, 58kg
2) Hardout Rider... will attempt anything
3) Plan to ride all on trail mostly, but sometimes track
4) Do you have any riding experience? Yep, I have riden many bikes, biggest one would have to be a Kawaski 250 5) Do you think you will race? We will see what happens
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? Yeh I am kinda, my dad really isn't... But we have good friends two houses down that will help us until we get what has to be done :)
7) Do YOU have a preference to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? 4 stroke honda crf 250
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? Many Dealers around my area... Honda Suzuki Yamaha Etc, They carry everything and sell used bikes. 9) How much do you plan to spend on a bike? $5800 or close to that
10) anything else that you think would help form an opinion. I want a bike that I can grow into cause I am dew for another growth spurt

Anything advise would be great guys... and yeh i'm not a real big fan of 2-strokes just 4 strokes and neither is my dad lol, thanks guys :cool: :ride:

PS: dont take any notice of the Honda crf 250 in my username under bike(s).. buggered up rejestering cheers

Top Bottom