ksp

Apr 1, 2003
okiewan, can we get race numbers when we get there or will we need them beforehand? Also, is there 110V power sources in the camping area? Thanks, Ken

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
1. No power.
2. I suppose you can make up some numbers when you get there... DRN won't have numbers, but there will be a parts rig that may.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Everyone please put them on beforehand...it makes the scoring easier.

Also use an easily readable color scheme (e.g.: black on white). The purple on pink that Taraker uses is hard to read.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I have a huge sharpie and plenty cardstock that I'll bring with. Super easy to write your # on the cardstock then just tape it to your scooter and off you go.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
It didn't really matter what he put on the bike, it was kind of obvious who it was whenever you saw him.

Just like the 3, W, E, and/or M that Buster had on his bike.

Huh? It was just a 3? Well at various times while it was flipping across the track it looked like a W, then an E, then and M... :p

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by Okiewan
I had to make a "1" for Dubach's bike last year. Sharpie and a paper plate LOL...

It worked for Steve McQueen in "On Any Sunday" :thumb:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich

It worked for Steve McQueen in "On Any Sunday" :thumb:

Yea. ole Harvey Mushman was one cool hand Luke :thumb:

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I might be able to bring some numbers 6" or 9" for free. If letters are needed let me know. Would 50 of each number be enough. They are vinyl but not real durable. Should work well for DW. Blaack and I might have some red

Top Bottom