Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
That sound good Biggie! :aj: Prepare for a thrashing the likes of which OK has never seen!
*Mr "T" voice on* I can't be beat, I wont be beat!! grrrrr! :|

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
That's a good idea! :) I need a new video with a couple of (3) laps with me beating you! It'll be just like the first one, with the same result. Me winning! :p

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
:| I was hoping the prerequisite for the Dunlap race would be that the rider must be sporting a belly. Gross weight (and I mean that literally) could be realitive to height. I can't even get close to the 200# mark, but I DO have a belly and I want to thrash some of you other fat asses!
:p

And btw....if the results of some of these trash-talkin', donut smackin, races are not announced for all to hear, I'm certain that the majority of DirtWeekers will be very dissapointed.
I'm goin to make it a point that everyone knows how bad I beat TTRGuy and just how much I enjoyed my free breakfast!
:yeehaw:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I second JB. Maybe a whole forum devoted to smack talk race results?

New forum title: "Who Sucks?"

I'm not sure I can hit 225 in the next 2 weeks. Can we lower the weight limit? I'd like a shot at reaching maximum suckage in the Dunlap class.

B

biglou

BTW-I have a secret regarding the fat boy race. A little concerted effort on my part in the next couple weeks could very well disqualify me from that event... :eek: Let's just say that my power to weight ratio has gone up a fair amount since Wardy's... ;)

Oh, and PK, don't get me started. Perhaps you didn't notice the new addition to my sig line? That shiny blue bullet-train of a YZF in my sig line? That is my track weapon now. See it down there? Click on it. Look at it. Fear it. It will give you nightmares. It will haunt you in your sleep. Can you hear it? Here it comes... "BRBRBRBRBRRBRBRBRRRRRRBRRBRrrrrrrrrr!!!!" Just like a freight train. Rollin' hard. Crushing everything in it's path. Pullin' the straights like a rocket sled. Bustin' berms like it was on a rail. Yes, you will get to touch it and see it up close. I like a fine wax on the painted sections of the frame. Light ArmourAll on the sidewalls, and no water spots on the plastic. Lightly oil the pivot points, too... :p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Bundy, you woke up, bout time you fool!! You gotta take a number for the race against the zuki. Wait your turn, or, jump on in and I can take of everyone at the same time!!:p:moon::yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
*note to self* Call Omar the Tutu Maker and have a special one designed for Cereal Bundy!:)

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
Yea, we do need to follow through with this! Last year I don't think the smack talkers were on the track at the same time long enough for the proper plastic-rubbing-swingarm-scatching-bar-banging action. No wussin' out this year....don't make me bring my electic cattle prod!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
motometal, you do realise that you are racing A again this year, yes?
:)
And, are we gonna see some more freestyle during the event?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Motometal at DW01, "I'm not a competitive person." This was right before he took 3rd the A main. Talkin' smack, again!;)

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
ability and ambition are two different things. If I was a real "racer", I wouldn't have let all those guys around me at the start. Or, I would have gone for it on the jumps instead of waiting for a safe place to pass on a corner. Safety first, even more so at DW...spending all week getting to know everyone, the last thing I would want to do is take someone out!

Besides, I had no choice BUT to race...the track was in prime shape, and the only way I could ride the track was to race :debil:

enough about last year...

my wish list for this year's races (from a competitor OR a spectator's standpoint):

1. No locals showing up just for the race that aren't participating in Dirtweek. Sitting up late around the campfire at least one night during the week should be a requirement!

2. Find a way to strongly encourage a better C class. Last year we ended up with "true beginners" to "should be top 5 B class" riders together. This is not an isolated problem, and I don't have a magic solution. Should there be a "D" class?

ok, I got off the smak tok topic a bit, ooops...

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
You can't run over Sarge. He must have time to recover.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Originally posted by BigLou
Whatever class I'm in, I'm puttin' the big hurt on somebody... :p
I can see I'm going to have to digitize last years race footage, so the world can see who put a hurtin on who!
ps, Lou, I'll double the frame rate so we will look faster.;)

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Had to join this trash talkin' after seeing the BigLou vs. PK match up..woohoo, lookout PK, the fastest berm Lou will hit is the one that points him to the pits so he can make me some sammiches! :p

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
As DW gets closer, I'm really starting to doubt the veracity (grab the dictionary Elk) of some of you. "I'm so slow" posts are usually only posted by the expert and pro riders. True spodes think that they are the fastest thing on two wheels. I can see it know, 200 national caliber riders showing up. Heck, I bet Lou is showing up in a sponsored semi. :)

B

biglou

The funny thing about me is, I really am as slow as I say! I've got the video to prove it, too! But that still won't stop me from parking PK into turn one of our little grudge race... :eek:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Zoomer
Hey Twinnine, if you want to even the score a little, I have a slightly modified, clapped out 400F that you can use :aj:
:yeehaw:

Zoomer... check out my sig line. I'm on a 426 (Thump's old bike) now. The 250F was part of the trade for it. Now I have to learn to ride the thing without blowing it up. I'm treating it like a 250F so Thump is threatening to break an appendage if I don't stop downshifting so much. :aj:

MX-727... about 50% of the one's saying they are slow speak the truth and the other 50% are pretty quick. I'm not sure of the break down on the "I'm fast" riders but it will be interesting to see just how fast good old elk is. I'm expecting that he is at Billy's level. A few weeks ago he was telling me that he (Elk) was now faster than his trainer (Ryan Hughes). :p :moon:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Should be some hellacious races....up to just after the second turn. That is where the first big jump is!

LOL..... :debil:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Whoooah now!!! Wait just on gal durn minute!
Nobody said anything about jumps! :eek:
Gravity has a very firm grip on me. :silly:

Top Bottom