Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Most of you have heard my stories and i'm sure some of you wonder if they are really true. Well this story not only proves they are true but tells you where i get it from.

The story starts out around 7am in the morning with my Dad brushing his teeth in the bathroom. As he's standing there looking out the window he sees this 5 foot icicle hanging from the upper roof. Well being a Strohm he gets the bright idea to go on the roof and knock it down before it falls on the kitchen roof putting a hole in the shingles. My Mom tells him good bye (as he's brushing his teeth) and heads downstairs to get her coat and purse to head to work. Next thing she knows she sees my Dad walking past the kitchen window. Mom starts wondering how he got outside without walking past her? Starting to see where this is going? :nod:

Dad comes to the door covered in blood and telling her he needs to goto the hospital. Here he climbed on the roof, gave the icicle a big push and wound up going for a ride with it. To add insult to injury he lands face first on the big icicle he pushed off the roof. The yard looks like someone cut a chickens head off and let it run around. Dad's damage results in 2 black eyes, a split open forehead, afew stitches, several other cuts, a broken finger and bruised neck and shoulder. After a catscan they determined he does have a brain but not much of one. :laugh: He almost qualifies for the Darwin Awards for 2005.

So he Dad's been taken a pretty good razing the past few days and taken it pretty well. So yesterday he makes a sign to wear to church. The sign on his chest says "Linda (my Mom) hit me" and on his back it says " I deserved it".

Here's poor old pop.

Attachments

• dad1.jpg
    dad1.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 142

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Thats kinda funny, hope he recovers quick. Sounds like my pops, he was really drunk one night and fell in our driveway cause it was steap and he lost his footing, he told me he slipped on ice, i didn;t even think about it being over 50 degrees out so that wasn;t possible. Looked the same way as the pic. :rotfl:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
:laugh: My kids are gonna write stories like that about me some day......wait....no....I'm gonna...nevermind...

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Chucke, Chucke, Chucke...glad he's OK. Is there any hope for gene therapy so you can avoid his fate? :debil:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
lucky for him you and your cousin didn't see him on the roof. Probably would've gone something like this.

"What's that?"
"I dunno, shoot it."
BANG
"Aw sh**, that's my Dad! There's a fine for that you know."

so we stuffed him in a gopher hole.

Glad to hear he's on the mend. :)

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Or if it was just Chucke he would have thrown his dad in the bed of his pickup and drove him out to the field so he could bury him and then take his truck to get washed while the police were sitting there waiting for him

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
scooter1130 said:
Or if it was just Chucke he would have thrown his dad in the bed of his pickup and drove him out to the field so he could bury him and then take his truck to get washed while the police were sitting there waiting for him
ROTFLMAO :laugh:

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
Glad to here Pop is OK. What a story. Hopefully we all have learned from this!! Just glad to hear this didn't happen to him while he was following RM Guy on the trails when he rides commando. :nener:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Treejumper said:
So he Dad's been taken a pretty good razing the past few days and taken it pretty well.

Yeah...does he know you posted his picture on the internet?

Treejumper said:
The sign on his chest says "Linda (my Mom) hit me" and on his back it says " I deserved it".

Damn TJ, that's some funny poop.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom