nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Only 13 more weeks!!!!!!!!!

Wow can you believe it!!! Only 13 more short weeks until the kickoff of DW03!!!

Seems like just yesterday Red and I were driving home from OK, reflecting on one of the awesomest weeks of our lives, and counting down the 50 weeks until the next go around!!! Seemed so far away but now it's right around the corner!!

-13 more weeks
-91 more days
-one day short of 3 months
-63 more work days
-440 more work hours
-2,184 more hours
-131,040 more minutes
-7,862,400 more seconds...

1 one thousand, 2 one thousand, 3 one thousand, 4 one thousand, 5 one thousand, 6 one thousand, 7 one thousand, 8 one thousand, 9 one thousand, 10 one thousand, 11 one thousand, 12 one thousand... man this is gonna take a little time!! :confused:

I think I'm gonna make a countdown chain with 91 links... take one off each day until DW03!

So... who's ready??? :p

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I've waiting for this week my whole life, well maybe since I found out about it. I'm so excited I can't eat (ya right). Can't wait to meet the people I've been chatting with and as many people as I can. Hope I don't embarrass myself with my nonskillful riding. :o

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I thought that I was the ONLY one that was counting the days. I said to my family this weekend "hey guys, only 90-days..." and they looked at me like "90-days...that's FOREVER"

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Wow nikki ... Now that you say it that way, it seems like it is really just around the corner.

Whoo Hooo, I am sooooo ready. I only have one goal this year ... to not break any bones. It is bound to be more fun on two feet. :laugh:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
A little info...
Planning is in full swing as of today... somehow, some way, we're going to make this one the best yet. The real question is; how many are going to miss it? A week of dirtbike nirvana?

We're putting together a killer list of events... even more for the woods riders this year! This is Moto-Heaven folks. A vacation to beat all vacations. New friends, old friends & family... riders from all over the world coming together in one place, for a week of "the way it should be". Like the banner says "Fast or Slow, Woods or MX"... this is it; it doesn't get any better.

I'm pumped!

racerx444

Jul 2, 2003
Hi, we're from Houston, thinking of attending, curious if you bring along pit bikes and also if you or anyone else brings their harleys to ride a little after RIDING!!
Loved your pics, hope to see ya there!
dan and mynde (and tommy and chelsey!)

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Pit bikes are encouraged! In fact there is a pit bike RACE on Wednesday. I hope my son doesn't mind that his XR70 is becoming a pit bike that evening.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I was just looking at the Vacation Calendar at work yesterday, making sure no one was interfering with my vacation! Since I put it on the Calendar last December, I don't know why I worried :)

Can't wait!

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by racerx444
also if you or anyone else brings their harleys to ride a little after RIDING!!
If I had a Harley I'd bring it. The road in and out of Cooperland is a dirt / gravel road but after that there's plenty of paved scenery to cruise on. Of coarse the Harley rallies I've been too there was really no need for pavement, just a wheenie and a string. :laugh:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Been wanting to reply to this thread for the past few days and say...

Hell yeah...I'm pumped!! Can't wait!! :yeehaw:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by racerx444
Hi, we're from Houston, thinking of attending, curious if you bring along pit bikes and also if you or anyone else brings their harleys to ride a little after RIDING!!
Loved your pics, hope to see ya there!
dan and mynde (and tommy and chelsey!)

FYI, it's customary for folks to swap rides. Last year, for example, I got to ride a 426. Can you believe I'd never ridden one before? I must have been the last dude on the planet to swing a leg over one. Come to think of it, I've never ridden a Harley, either... :thumb:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by zio

FYI, it's customary for folks to swap rides. Come to think of it, I've never ridden a Harley, either... :thumb:
I bet it would be a rush to take a Harley over the big step up :debil:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Updated to 12 weeks!!! Harley over the step-up... sounds cool! Someone bring a video camera!

Damn... I reinjured my shoulder this past weekend at Red Bud... guess I got 12 weeks to heal up.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Sorry 'bout the shoulder Nikki. Hopefully it's healed up in time for DW. If not, you can always ride with us slow people. :)

I want to try everyone's bike. Everyone please be sure and bring your bike by my campsite. I'll coordinate times so that I can work everyone in. I'll have a pretty busy schedule with all the bikes that'll be there so please understand that the time I schedule you for should be priority in your daily events. :confused: :laugh:

Top Bottom