Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
Anyone planning on going.

I'm not sure yet how much I'll be there Friday & Saturday but will be spending the night Saturday night and definitely there for the race Sunday.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Nopesters! Have fun.;)

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Sadly its' on mothers day. I have a hard enough time convining her to go camping in Kennedy Meadows over our annaversary. Most likely I'm out. :(

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Pretty sure I'm out too for Glen Helen ... but I'm pretty sure I'm in for Kennedy Meadows !

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i am torn over wheather to go or not, since i have a bike in lots of pieces and want to get it back together.

dingoe

Feb 13, 2003
bclapham, Is that your new RM or your YZ, if the RM how's it going. I never sold my KTM and I'm riding that more than the Husqvarna you saw me with at Cahuilla Creek. I figure keep the Husky for the desert and take the KTM to the track.

I would like to make it to the opener, but it's motherdays and every year my son's and I miss it. Maybe this year I should give my wife a true
mothers day gift and take the boys to GH and give her some piece and quite.

anyway, keep the rubber side down

ed

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Hi Ed, yes its me, i am trying to get the rm together!

look out for posts on here- i always post when i am riding so i will see you at cahuilla at some time soon- (btw its closed this weekend)
next time i will take that ktm for a spin!:)

cheers

Bruce

dingoe

Feb 13, 2003
Bruce, Sounds good, I'll bring both next time. I'm out till the 5/24, family in from out-of-town. I'll keep an eye out for your posts.

Ed

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Bruce, YOU bought an RM? Nice, which one bro?

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i found this poor sole, it had been mistreated. the dude had ridden it to the point of siezing, the waterpump had leaked and it looks like it overheated. they had took the cylinder and pipe off and decided not to pay for the rest of the payments- it got repossed and then i picked it up from a local dealer, but only after talking with eric for a supply of a complete top end- no mean feat, since all the power valves and stuff are hard to come by. the good news is, this bike is in real good condiditon- its like it was bought and just ridden until it siezed. so hopefully by the time i am done, i will have a real nice 2002 rm144!:) once i get it working well, i might sell the YZ- i seem to spend so much energy trying to stay on that bike rather than riding the track, LOL.

pics to follow, i am kinda glad i saw these photos again- the bike is in 1,000,000 pieces right now and i was getting a bit stressed i would never get it back together. once its done i will do full write up.

cheers

Bruce

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
here it is :yeehaw:

Attachments

• rm1.jpg
    rm1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 113

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Good deal Bruce, I hear the 125's are outstanding. We'll get together and ride as soon as you get it done.;)

Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
I'm gonna take my trailer out there Saturday. I'll probably be there with my wife and baby as well for a few hours on Saturday afternoon.

Some friends and I will be spending the night out there Saturday night, but the wife and baby won't be staying. We'll be there Saturday night and all day Sunday if you want to come hang out, 909 240-7002.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
You guys have fun! I think I'm going to go over to Lowes Sat. night and buy my wife a B-B-Q for mothers day so she can cook outdoors for me this summer! :) Seriously, she loves BBQing, so I'm really gonna do it!

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Hey guys, I did it; I got momma the BBQ-----only down side was that since it was mommies day, I did the steaks tonight, but at least she cooked the rest! :)

Boy, was she surprised when she walked out this morning and that grill was sitting in the living room. The boy and I stayed up in the wee hours last night assembling that thing after I got her to do a couple of glasses of wine, and off to bed. She couldn't believe we had snuck that one past her; she's so hard to surprise. We were quite proud we had pulled it off!

:cool:

Now she's all set to BBQ for fathers day!:thumb: :yeehaw:

Top Bottom